How Rare are the Ram SRT 10 trucks

Venom Power said:
YES YES... I posted up a few months ago about how a guy approached me at a gas station and swore up and down that he test drove a brand new '96 RAM Viper back in the day. I tried to explain to him that he was absolutelyyyy not knowing wtf he was talking about. He drove one of those blue/white stripped V10 models they were selling in '96. With a confident smile he insisted it was a Viper truck. I slowly backed away from him and got into #1900 after looking him over to see if he had stitches in his head.

LMAO!,He must not have been able to count to ten!! there were a couple cylinders missing on the 360:D

theres about 15 here but mines the best looking lol.

I think it´s interesting to know that 06 RCs in mineral grey are even rarer then the CEs. Only around 120 pieces were made as far as I know.

The prices are low but the drop stopped a few months ago and they remain constant now (of course on a low level of course).

Around home there are three that ive seen one is mine the other 2 are on lots! Here were I'm working I've seen 5 vipers but no trucks!

Isn't there a map somewhere on the web that you can drag your cursor over and it tells you the location of the vehicle along with the owner's name? I know I registered mine but can't remember the site.

blackviper said:
Isn't there a map somewhere on the web that you can drag your cursor over and it tells you the location of the vehicle along with the owner's name? I know I registered mine but can't remember the site.

That sounds interesting!

in know production stopped at 6500 or something instead ok 30000

I believe (and hope) it's a matter of years... and mileage.

mine reads actually 5500miles

WILDMAN

I have the only Ram SRT-10 in my town, and no Vipers anywhere close. There was one other truck but he totaled it last summer. They are getting harder to find around here.

Wade

Prices are down in the UK also but an SC seems to do around the £16,000 ($22,107) and the QC's generally do around £18,000 ($24,871).

Considering they cost upwards of $60,000 over here, that is a big loss.

A badly advertised 05 Black QC with 65,000 on the clock recently sold from UK eBay and went to Germany for a mere £13,000 ($17,962) :dontknow:

We can start a campaign to encourage more street racing...that will lower the numbers is short order!

Our time will come, but it will be 20 years down the road at least.

I love mine for what it does for me, not its dollar value...but its value is very high in my mind...

My Volvo is one of 355 made in 1997 while in great shape it's market value is about $6k. Market value is established by the buyer.

We have a great truck...if Chrysler goes down it's value will increase but not immediately, it will decline further until collectors start to get interested...but if you think you are ever going to get 50K for it, you will have to live a lot longer than I will.

Those of you sitting on yours and hoping the odometer will go backwards...are missing the point in my mind. Drive it like you stole it, spend money with Stinker and JMB to keep it in wonderful shape, rub it like your lover, and ride ride ride!

Last edited:
In owning my truck for about a year now, I have seen one other red 04 around here in that amount of time and it had mud all over it...WTF?? These trucks are super rare around these parts from what I have observed...95% of people don't even know anything about them. I didn't buy this truck for a long term investment, I bought it for the pure enjoyment of it.. It does not see rain, and hibernates in the garage in the winter, but when she comes out to play, I drive her like she was intended to be driven:burnout: :burnout: If not, I mean really, what's the point fellas:D :D

TNVIPER said:
True...how many times have you heard "that thing got a Hemi?"...:argh:

man ppl are always askig me hey that got the viper motor in it? when it says hemi witha super bee emblem right on my hood scoop :confused:

all i know it there were 10,032 rumble bees made
over 10,000 daytonas

an around 10,000 srt 10s

yes Prof sitting during winter... and smoking tires when the snow melts down!

who is going to Pay $6k for your Volvo?:dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D

attila said:
yes Prof sitting during winter... and smoking tires when the snow melts down!

who is going to Pay $6k for your Volvo?:dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D

Well I can market it by saying it has had an Italian beauty queen ride in it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back