how to drug a dog?

viperpwred said:
sit down with your dogs.. and pour all of them shots of black label, yourself included or they'll get suspicious:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

dont have black label. i got glenlivet. will that work?

scoobert said:
dont have black label. i got glenlivet. will that work?
A can of starter spray (ether) a sock over the muzzle and nighty nite.
Back lighting the nails to see the quick will help to Not cut them to short.

Last edited:
ignoring the first part because i dont want to kill them, but they have black nails.

thou interesting enough we were driving the flatbed one day, extremely tired and had no idea why. my foot was on a pair of gloves sitting on top of a can of ether and i had emptied the can into the cab.....

An important part of your dog grooming routine should include clipping his or her nails. Your dog's nails are at the correct length when they are only just touching the ground when s/he walks. However, should his or her nails be clicking on your tiles, or getting caught up in the carpet, it's time to get out the dog nail clippers and give them a good trim.

Dog nail clippers should be trimmers that are specially designed for dogs. Do not try to use human nail clippers, or some other clipping device for the nails. Dog nail clippers are formed in a special way that will make the easiest, most accurate clip, and will avoid partial clipping, tearing, or pain to the dog.

As with everything else dog-related, you have a choice of different styles of dog nail clippers. The choice is entirely yours as to which type you choose. It's usually a personal preference, for comfort during the process. There are three primary types of dog nail clippers:

Guillotine-style dog nail clippers - This style of dog nail clippers is used by inserting the dog's nail into a hole at the top of the trimmer. You simply squeeze the handles of the dog nail clippers together, and a blade will come down and cut through the nail. Many owners of large dog breeds find that this type can be a struggle, as thicker nails can be challenging to get into the guide hole. The blade on these dog nail clippers need to be changed frequently, as a dull blade means a struggle to cut, and a more ragged result.
Pliers-style dog nail clippers - These dog nail clippers work in the same fashion that pruning shears use. There are two notched blades which surround and then clip through the nail as you squeeze the handles together. Many groomers prefer these dog nail clippers since they make it easy to judge precisely where the blade will be clipping the nail. These are especially good for large dog breeds as they make the trimming of large, thick nails a breeze.
Make sure to invest in a heavy-duty pliers-style dog nail clipper if you'll be going through the thick nails of your large dog. This type of dog nail clipper is also available for small and medium dogs. Though they don't have blades that must be replaced like the guillotine-style dog nail clippers, they do have blades which must be sharpened when they get dull.

Scissor-style dog nail clippers - This is the type of dog nail clippers that works just like a pair of scissors. There are two scissor-like notched blades which surround and cut through the nail as you push the handles together. These won't do for larger, thicker nails, though. These should be considered only for light jobs, such as very small dogs (toy breeds especially), which is why they are often found in the cat and bird claw aisles as well.
No matter what type you use, make sure that they are sharp, and that they are the right size for your pet. This will mean comfort, accuracy, and a long life for the dog nail clippers

if your having trouble with them keeping each other stirred up put one in another room or in the garage while your working with the other one. helps with no distractions. only other thing i can see is manhandling them have someone hold his head so he dont eat you and go to town.

scoobert said:
i could hold them, i'm sure of that. i dont want to stress them out like that. i hate when dogs are skittish.
they will be fine once your done. they will figure out your not hurting them pretty quick.

GILMO'S10 said:
and 2nd hand weed smoke:D :D :D It works!!

that takes me back a few years. 17 highschool, and my friend who was a pot dealers dog. he loved pot. so did i till it puked up my memory. i am now, 10 years later back to 90% of what my memory was at 16. its amazing how good my memory was, and is again now. its back to slightly fuzzy photographic. dont ever do pot. thats my lifetime PSA.

scoobert said:
that takes me back a few years. 17 highschool, and my friend who was a pot dealers dog. he loved pot. so did i till it puked up my memory. i am now, 10 years later back to 90% of what my memory was at 16. its amazing how good my memory was, and is again now. its back to slightly fuzzy photographic. dont ever do pot. thats my lifetime PSA.
Must of been some pretty good smoke, better than I've ever had I guess. I mean, I never made friends with my dealer's dog.

OCBob said:
Must of been some pretty good smoke, better than I've ever had I guess. I mean, I never made friends with my dealer's dog.

I thought we had pictures of you and the dog.:dontknow: ;) :D

I need to check my stash of pictures.:D :D

i would vote for the drink/smoke/tazer combo,lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

sounds like a party:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

ex brother-in-law had a white rat that could take ANY shotgun you could give him & not waste a whisper of smoke
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

ZCx said:
i would vote for the drink/smoke/tazer combo,lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

sounds like a party:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

ex brother-in-law had a white rat that could take ANY shotgun you could give him & not waste a whisper of smoke

all i need are hookers, oh wait dogs have 8 boobs each, that would be like having 8 women..... wait whos doing the drugs and drinks? the dogs or me?

and the pedi-paws was tried... unsuccessfully over a 2 week acclamation period. labs are too smart. if it was a dumb dog it would be easier. i have even tried to sneak it in. i tried once when one was sleeping next to me.... dogs wake easily.....

Django said:
I weep for your dog.............. I think I'll drop dime to the humane society.

D

bwahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

you are too funny !

Back