How to post photos

58lymouth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Id like to share some photos I've been taking on how to put a 8.3 into a 60s mopar but don't know how to post them. Anyone know how?

Photos

I have some photos of my latest project that some people want me to post. Can someone tell me how to post them

Either use photobucket and their links or the attachment link in your toolbox when you go to post. it's the one next to the smiley face. A paper clip as the attachment icon.

Click on Community on the menu bar and select Photo's and albums

Click on add album

Upload pictures

Banned.....

Something happen that I missed? and it surely better not have happened because he called me names

Banned.....

Something happen that I missed? and it surely better not have happened because he called me names

No, it wasn't. He'll be back on tonight. I gave him a day off to allow me to sort through all of the threads he has started. In some cases, he had up to 5 threads going where he had asked the same question and simply didn't check back to read the answers.

Mel rebuilds classic Chryslers for a living. It appears to me that he has two Viper powered projects going, one with a Gen II engine, and one with a Gen III engine. I'm hoping that with a little guidance, Mel will use the forum as the great resource that it is.

But...........

Why ban him? so you can sort through his threads, or does he know you did this. Not being critical, just ... well hell, I don't know... different

But...........

Why ban him? so you can sort through his threads, or does he know you did this. Not being critical, just ... well hell, I don't know... different

You missed the thread that instigated the banning. Giving him a day off was the simplest, cleanest way, to avoid a "problem" thread.

I have talked to Mel via PM. Honestly seems like a nice guy.

You two Mods ban each other for a day just for the heck of it lol :D

what two mods?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back