How to put picture in signature

34bud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see that most have a picture when they post and would like to try it. Any help?

If you don't already have one, create a photobucket.com account. Upload the pics to photobucket, resize or edit them, and copy and paste the link in the signature spot. Simple and free.

go to user cp, then to edit signature, then look at the area above the signature area,

ther is a small stamp looking thing with small mountains on it, click it and upload the hpt from your photobucket account and your are good to buddy

Send me pictures of your truck and I'll host them on the Viper Truck Registry :)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Jeff can explain it a ton better than I can LOLOL its the littel mountain thingy:D

This button.....
insertimage.gif

:rock:

Ok the picture is in the photo bucket when I try to put it in my signature it tells me to put in the URL I go into the photo bucket to my picture and right click for the properties it gives me the URL I save it then apply it to signature and preview it but its not there:mad: Im so pissed right now I think I will turn on the TV and watch Obama:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back