how to remove fuseholder?

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, does anyone know how to remove the base of the fuse holder? I need to install a rear foglight and want to add the relay on one of the spare places on the fuse box. The spares are there and this way I keep the engine bay free from additional wiring/fuse holders. Thanks in advance. :rock:

Floor- give me an hour or so. I'll get you the instructions.
I just got back from the Mothman Festival. Gotta upload pics. :)

Floor said:
hey guys, does anyone know how to remove the base of the fuse holder? I need to install a rear foglight and want to add the relay on one of the spare places on the fuse box. The spares are there and this way I keep the engine bay free from additional wiring/fuse holders. Thanks in advance. :rock:
Hey Waffle Nuts, maybe these will help ........... ???

Last edited:
hey, did you arrange to open that box or are we going to see your truck listed on ebay just because there are some blown fuses and your back fog light doesn't work? hahaha

BTW, You don't really have to remove it to add/change any wiring. I've made some changes and fixed a loose crimp (AC Blower) simply by removing the fender well. Everything is plug-in, color coded, and quite easy to reach.

attila said:
hey, did you arrange to open that box or are we going to see your truck listed on ebay just because there are some blown fuses and your back fog light doesn't work? hahaha
In comedy, this is a great example of a CALLBACK.

And it's funny!

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back