HUGE Thank You to Stingray!!!

VA VIPERAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David,
Thanks for the information on my truck. I wasn't expecting it that fast. As you can see, I already added the production number to my signature.

Hopefully, I won't bore too many people with this story, but I have to tell it.
In late March of 2004, I was at a local Dodge dealer buying a 1-ton quad cab diesel (attachment). I was in the showroom with the salesman waiting for the paperwork to go through and admiring a red SRT-10 RAM. I was telling him how awesome I thought the truck was and I wished it would pull my 12,000 pound boat. After about a year, I realized I wasn't using my RAM as a truck because I didn't want to scratch it. I had fixed up an old brand-X POS that I use for that stuff, so I sold the expensive diesel that was just sitting at the house like a sprots car.
About 3 weeks ago, I found a super clean RAM SRT-10 with only 6200 miles on it at a used dealership about 50 miles away. After giving the truck a close inspection, I could tell it had been very well cared for and almost never driven on a wet road from the looks of the undercarriage. Based on my inspection and a clean CARFAX report, I bought the truck (the one in my avatar). I figured I had gotten a great deal on a used truck from another state (you know how used car dealers work). I just hoped it wasn't a flood truck or something. Being curious about the production number of my truck, I contacted David, who sent me the number and a full report on the sale of my SRT-10.

It was purchased at the dealer 6 miles from my house, 2 weeks after I bought my diesel from them. This is the exact truck I sat in and wished I was buying!!!

Thanks David, you have no idea how cool this is for me!

VA VIPERAM said:
David,
Thanks for the information on my truck. I wasn't expecting it that fast. As you can see, I already added the production number to my signature.

Hopefully, I won't bore too many people with this story, but I have to tell it.
In late March of 2004, I was at a local Dodge dealer buying a 1-ton quad cab diesel (attachment). I was in the showroom with the salesman waiting for the paperwork to go through and admiring a red SRT-10 RAM. I was telling him how awesome I thought the truck was and I wished it would pull my 12,000 pound boat. After about a year, I realized I wasn't using my RAM as a truck because I didn't want to scratch it. I had fixed up an old brand-X POS that I use for that stuff, so I sold the expensive diesel that was just sitting at the house like a sprots car.
About 3 weeks ago, I found a super clean RAM SRT-10 with only 6200 miles on it at a used dealership about 50 miles away. After giving the truck a close inspection, I could tell it had been very well cared for and almost never driven on a wet road from the looks of the undercarriage. Based on my inspection and a clean CARFAX report, I bought the truck (the one in my avatar). I figured I had gotten a great deal on a used truck from another state (you know how used car dealers work). I just hoped it wasn't a flood truck or something. Being curious about the production number of my truck, I contacted David, who sent me the number and a full report on the sale of my SRT-10.

It was purchased at the dealer 6 miles from my house, 2 weeks after I bought my diesel from them. This is the exact truck I sat in and wished I was buying!!!

Pretty cool...truck has a little more history to it than you first thought...Congrat's on the ride, and welcome to the forums.

Wow! What happened to my reply? I posted a reply earlier, or at least I thought I did...:dontknow:

That is a very cool story, not boring at all. I think most of us here enjoy hearing cool stuff like that!

Now let's see some good pics of that new ride!!!

Enjoy!!!

VA VIPERAM said:

Keith, I'm glad I could help! But I forgot to mention one thing. Your truck was involved in a theft and recovery, it was gutted and later fixed (I guess drugs were involved too). Sorry I missed that minor item :p

Alright . . . I was hoping my new VIPERAM plates would be here before I had to post pics, but here they are!

Thanks David . . . and I thought that was just foot-powder under the floor mats!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back