Hulk Hogan's YF

wo1sjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New episode of Hogan Knows Best is on, and the Hulkster is shown riding in his YF. Pretty cool to see it on TV. :rock:

call the " bubba the love spong show" btls.com.. hulk was his best man.. see if he'll hook ya up. lol

Actually I can give him the site of the forum...It's all up to him on whether he wants to come or not :dontknow:

They showed him typing earlier.....not sure if a forum is exactly his scene. :D

He's so big he made that shotgun look like a BB gun. :afraid:

He's a Mopar man though, pretty cool. :rock:

Just Invite him to the biggest G.t.g. in florida!!!:rock: :rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
and how can you do this?
On a weekly basis QueLocura gets all oiled up and wrestles the Hulkster... but things go nasty when Hulk rips his shirt off... oh how his innocence is lost.

:D :p

HMMMM that explains it.... i always wondered why he was all oiled up when we went to the track last yr ...

Now THAT would make for a helluva GTG woudn't it?

Think how many members could "Clear their schedules" for that one!!!!

ntw0rk said:
Now THAT would make for a helluva GTG woudn't it?

Think how many members could "Clear their schedules" for that one!!!!

He and lbstone could bench press volkswagens together!!! :D

That would be a cool GTG though. He seems level headed and like he wouldn't be dick. It'd probably be a pretty good time. I've "heard" Nick was a cocky mofo. I don't know first hand, seems like he'd be cool too. Surely as internet saavy as Nick is, I bet he knows about this place. . . ! :dontknow: :D

If you reading this Nick, POST UP FOCKER! :D

CarDude said:
Nick has posted on the Viper Club of America website...

Damn you beat me to it.

If Hulk was not busy and there was a big car GTG he might go. He is a big car guy, has LOTS of nice stuff.

I would not hold your breath waiting for him to come here though. See how he types? Would take a morning to ask about a SC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back