Hunters automotive car show in Nashville.... Who are the two trucks that were there?

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was a CE that has a novi charger on it and then a black srt 10 both from Rutherford county (Murfreesboro TN) I couldnt find the owners but the black one was repping the VTCOA.com on their banner

I was in attendance as well. I did not show. However I did have the baddest truck in the parking lot!!:rock:

The other black regular cab was very nice also. It was signed by Mr. Mopar himself, Big Daddy Don Garlets!!!! Way cool!!!

I was in attendance as well. I did not show. However I did have the baddest truck in the parking lot!!:rock:

I was there with my truck but I didnt see yours, really didn't expect to see two in the show that was cool and funny cause I was drooling over the trucks I came in lol

Wow i did miss out i was gonna go but gf bailed didnt wanna drive up there by myself lol hate i missed that ce

I was too busy drooling and trying to lean over the ropes lol:drool::drool:

Thats like being invited to the Playboy Mansion on trampoline night and forgetting your camera....... what are you thinking :dontknow:

Thats like being invited to the Playboy Mansion on trampoline night and forgetting your camera....... what are you thinking :dontknow:

I know sorry, I go every year. And I see these guys at all the shows. Very nice trucks. I am kind of jealous because I work all the time and want to join in on the fun!!!!!

On the flip side no one will go to the drag strip with me when I go either!!!

We need to figure out how to get an active ellement in the Southeast...

I know sorry, I go every year. And I see these guys at all the shows. Very nice trucks. I am kind of jealous because I work all the time and want to join in on the fun!!!!!

On the flip side no one will go to the drag strip with me when I go either!!!

Ill go lets hit up the Bowling Green quarter I heard it was a pretty decent track plus its the only quarter close to nashville.

Did not expect there to be any srt10's let alone 2 of them lol
Hell i'm still shocked I have one :rock:

Hell yeah, I love Bowling Green. We need to go even if its just us!!!

Hell yeah I am getting a self tuning wideband computer for my bike coming this week so I will have to get it installed and bring it too then we can see how she does against our beast!:rock::rock:

Hell yeah I am getting a self tuning wideband computer for my bike coming this week so I will have to get it installed and bring it too then we can see how she does against our beast!:rock::rock:

Good golly, it sounds like a date!!!

ah shit! Ive got $300 worth of royal purple truck jiz coming to cover her with new liquids too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back