Huntsville Alabama

Vphoenix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 06 QC for helping wife with kids and to go camping... haahhaha

ahahhaha

hahahahahahahahh

Attachments

• 20150926_203933.jpg
    20150926_203933.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Welcome to the VTCoA! Post up pics!

Yep mine too.. I searched awhile and then had to fly to Sarasota to get it, drove 650 miles home..now has 34k miles.. it looks new, inside and out

good to be here!

Camping, uhuh. ...and I bought my 05 QC to take my son go kart racing! Needed something to pull the trailer!

There is some truth to the kid hauling and camping.. here's the rest of the story:

I have 4 rat rods, a woody and a cool old bronco.. my wife's kids will only ride in the bronco on nice days..so 2 weeks ago when it rained she drove all over town, was exhausted, emotional..I felt like ok I need something dependable (the woody and rats aren't) and something weatherproof with heat, etc. to help her more.. I felt bad you could say

Also on last camping trip she drove her srx while I hauled gear in the woody, it broke down, overheated, had electrical issues.. And no a/c in 95 degrees.. it was the newest I had at 1987 model

I used to own a 95 viper and had several 1500's (fond memories of taking my kids camping in years ago).. so marry the 2 yeah...and I've always wanted the SRT10.. so I felt maybe the price was near bottom, so quickly looked for low miles QC

Now need to sell 50, 57 and 69 rats and the 87 woody to pay for this beast.. keeping my beloved 75 bronco and 47 rat.. A man's gotta have something to tinker on..plus I'll build 1 rat a year to sell probably

Picked the kids up 3 times last week and will take this baby to Ft Pickens to tent camp in December.. I'm a hero...ah the sacrifices we make for our families!!!

Welcome! Its great to include the kids! My kids love riding in the RC. They get to sit up front, blast music and go "fast"

Sounds like a load of BS to me, but as long as the wife believes it, cheers to you. Welcome from California. :cheers:

There is some truth to the kid hauling and camping.. here's the rest of the story:

I have 4 rat rods, a woody and a cool old bronco.. my wife's kids will only ride in the bronco on nice days..so 2 weeks ago when it rained she drove all over town, was exhausted, emotional..I felt like ok I need something dependable (the woody and rats aren't) and something weatherproof with heat, etc. to help her more.. I felt bad you could say

Also on last camping trip she drove her srx while I hauled gear in the woody, it broke down, overheated, had electrical issues.. And no a/c in 95 degrees.. it was the newest I had at 1987 model

I used to own a 95 viper and had several 1500's (fond memories of taking my kids camping in years ago).. so marry the 2 yeah...and I've always wanted the SRT10.. so I felt maybe the price was near bottom, so quickly looked for low miles QC

Now need to sell 50, 57 and 69 rats and the 87 woody to pay for this beast.. keeping my beloved 75 bronco and 47 rat.. A man's gotta have something to tinker on..plus I'll build 1 rat a year to sell probably

Picked the kids up 3 times last week and will take this baby to Ft Pickens to tent camp in December.. I'm a hero...ah the sacrifices we make for our families!!!

Whatever the story, as long as the wife believes it's "for the family " your good to go. ;) ;)

Well I guess I won't share my '06 SRT vrs '15 Ram 1500 analysis whereby I proved this was at least a $25K better investment hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back