Hurricane Humberto

No one seems to care thats cool, I just posted this to see how and if any of our members were affected. Its ok I seem to have killed more than one thread. I will get through this get together and cut my ties. Seems that some members don't like Texans and people from New Mexico but I can live with that!!! Guess you have to be one of the founding member to have any interest from others...

Goose said:
No one seems to care thats cool, I just posted this to see how and if any of our members were affected. Its ok I seem to have killed more than one thread. I will get through this get together and cut my ties. Seems that some members don't like Texans and people from New Mexico but I can live with that!!! Guess you have to be one of the founding member to have any interest from others...

thats a heavy statement,, I have seen alot of threads were people have responded to you. I can assure you that if you ever needed anything , the people on here would bent over backwards to help you

Goose said:
No one seems to care thats cool

Start a thread with one word, and the word is "Nevermind" (should have been two words, unless you're a Nirvana fan) and you bitch about the fact that nobody posted?

Lame.:boring:

Ram From Hell said:
Start a thread with one word, and the word is "Nevermind" (should have been two words, unless you're a Nirvana fan) and you bitch about the fact that nobody posted?

Lame.:boring:
agreed,he doesnt need to take shit personal.;) ;)

Goose said:

Damn, and you gave it a whole f*cking 4 hours.

Actually it was posted yesterday morning and edited later that day, I made some statements out of hast but I was a bit irritated after reading the Raced a GTO thread and some/a member stated that all people from Texas and New Mexico were Illiterate? I don't really understand that. I do understand that there is a lot of poking and all here but don't understand why many have to take things so far?

Lighten up Goose, and enjoy your stay! :rock:

You can choose not to take statements so personal. You know you're not illiterate, right? Who give two shits if someone thinks that's the case. . . Write them a f*ck off letter.

:D :D :D

On a serious note. . .

Godspeed to those affected by Humberto. :eek: :)

sorry Goose, I didnt see any thread except for "nevermind" :dontknow: So I didn't respond.

Goose, the forum averages 1 post every 44 seconds (24/7) and some tend to get lost or not seen. Try to bump it or TTT next time :)

No biggie...

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back