I AM EXCITED!!

Luke said:
Yeaah i meant Red is AMAZING!! Thats what I meant by sick. It just looks like a monster!!!

Now there ya go Bud, and it's the fastest color .......

:rock: :rock:

Ill take what ever comes my way hahaha Im a srt-10 whore!!! hahahahaha
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

its great to dream,but i dont see any cash,just a rumble bee,for all u guys trying to get rid of ur trucks calm down so far this well is dry

flchub said:
its great to dream,but i dont see any cash,just a rumble bee,for all u guys trying to get rid of ur trucks calm down so far this well is dry
Just cuz you don't have any Fruity Pebbles.....Don't mean you gotta shit in soemone elses. I'll buy ya a bigger box next time froo Costco.:D

Welcome to the forum! Don't jump on the first truck that comes to you. Do your homework and you'll find the right one.

Luke said:
Well I have a 2004 Rumble Bee so im not too sure 2 yellow rams is a good idea. haha

I really love all the colors the srt-10 comes in

Red is just nasty
Black looks like a sleeper
White reminds me a great white shark haha
Silver is just clean looking

Im really thinking about black because it looks like a sleeper. If you dont know what it is it just looks like another dodge ram rollin around

Im letting the right color come to me. If the price and miles and mods are right the truck was meant for me!

Sleeper? My black stock one turns heads everywhere I go. :dontknow:

Congrats on the job.

Last edited:
Prof said:
I have one that is never driven in the rain or snow...stays in the garage for five months at a time...less than 7000 miles on the engine...

685 RWHP

But you don't want to pay what I would want to let it go!

IMG_0001-8.jpg

Candy3.jpg

She is a sweetheart:rock:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back