I bet, you can't imagine, what my 4 year old daughter asked me today

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello,

first thanx to wifey and the others who helped me with removing the B pillar trim pieces. The hail chasers were very good, i was allowed to watch it. First a woman began to remove the dent, but she needed the help from another mechanic. It wasn't easy, because there was a tar-mat inside and because the stone was very spiky. They did a great job, nothing more to see besides the paint chip, which i want to remove next week.

Now to the question of my daughter, when i took her on the middle seat today and fastened the seat belt. What do you think?

Dad, would you remove the seat belt again, because i want to press the red button! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock::dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

That is one of the moments when i feel great joy about my life and gratitude for my family. She loves to drive with me in the SRT10 like my 9 year old son, too.

best regards

SRT911

Last edited:
That's awesome...My 5 year old daughter is also a big Red Button fan. :rock:

my four year old does the same thing,shes trying to talk my wife into letting us get a magnaflow exhaust,i have to play the sound bites from the magnaflow web site at least once a day,she really likes the sound.

Very cool - nothing like a little princess hanging out with her very special daddy!! :star:

I wish they had red buttons in CJ-5's when I used to drive with my daddy :rock: Now, he asks if he can push the red button when he rides with me !! :D It was funnier en shit to scare my daddy the first time I took him for a ride :D :D :D

Oh and great news that your dent worked out ok!! :rock:

i know better than to reach for the button if my little girl is with me.

That's good stuff! My 3 year old (soon to be 4 year old) took his first ride in the truck yesterday. After I showed him how to start it, he said "Daddy, I'll push the red button." It was cool seeing him climb over the console just to fire the machine up.

Mike M

My 7 year old daughter sits in the passenger seat and presses the red button. My 6 year old daughter sits in the middle and shifts from 3rd to 4th for me...:D

avcts said:
My 7 year old daughter sits in the passenger seat and presses the red button. My 6 year old daughter sits in the middle and shifts from 3rd to 4th for me...:D

my 2 year old tells his mom that daddy went like this ssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, for those of you that don't under stand that was a burnout baby (from a 2 year old)!!!!!!!:burnout:

Our new morning routine is my soon-to-be 4 year old son climbing over the front center armrest to push the button. He of course tells me to turn the key on first! Smart kid - He learns faster than Dad ...

My 26 year old said come on mom let me drive that damned truck. He knows about those Red Buttons!

So, being the sucka I am - well, he drove it and loved it. Now he just has to wait to inherit it :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back