I finally got my dream truck!!

Cashman

Reaction score
Hello all!

After years of watching and waiting I FINALLY was able to grab one of my top dream rides of all time.. This is my 2004 RC SRT-10 that I just picked up yesterday with only 55,000 miles! It's been neglected over the years so I have a little work cut out for me to bring it back to my standards but its going to be a fun challenge! I traded in my highly modified '06 Charger RT for it but the sacrifice was well worth it! Is anyone else in the Upstate SC area?

11050691_10152989594412017_4864973464731239966_n.jpg

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona & congrads on your new toy. I don't know how far you are from Denver, NC., but one of our vendors Tony Sawyer of JTS Venom can help you with those parts you are going to need.

i'm here in TR and another member is in greenville with a silver RC.
got a built show truck in anderson, as well...

hit me up sometime - i'll take a look at what you got...

welcome, a lot of us have to take care of neglected trucks, but sideways in 2nd gear is sooooooooooo much fun, those QC guys don't know what they are missing

welcome, a lot of us have to take care of neglected trucks, but sideways in 2nd gear is sooooooooooo much fun, those QC guys don't know what they are missing

Umm....yes we do ;)
Around 12 of us anyways with 6 speed conversions can relate ;)

Welcome mate, sad you wont be able to put a keg in the back seat though:D

thewelshm

i'm here in TR and another member is in greenville with a silver RC.
got a built show truck in anderson, as well...

hit me up sometime - i'll take a look at what you got...

That's awesome man thanks! And yes, I know Tim and his amazing machine in Anderson as well lol I have a crazy schedule as I work at BMW third shift but I'd love to meet up sometime

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back