I Got My IPOD Hooked Up!!!

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I got it done Today while I was at Earnhardt Dodge in Mesa/Chandler, AZ!! The guy even had me come back while he did it to make sure I approved of it, so I guess I can say I helped!!!:D But I did learn alot! I wish I had a Digital I would post picks!

We did it a little different than how (I can't remember who right now) did it, we put the amplifier box on the wall close to the acclerator pedal and routed the cable underneath the carpet. It was easy to route the cable if you unbolt the entire Bench!!!:) Then We just cut a hole and pulled the cable up through there! After seeing it done, I could do it easily! But it would have been a little challenging for me if I had to do it by myself!:dontknow:

Anyhow, I love it!!! It's even louder than the radio/ sirious!!! :rock: :D :D :D :rock:

Great - I got my kit - can't wait to put it in. 900 songs on tap!!! :D

How much was the kit and install?

Does anybody know if they have it working for the 06's yet?

Thanks!

Last edited:
It cost me a lttle less than 250 to have the dealer install it...I'm sure it would be less to do it yourself!:) I'm just stupid when it comes to cars!!!:D

As far as 06's, ask your dealer to look it up and see if they've come out with anything yet!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back