I got new Wheels! :)

bigike said:
Hey James at least the SRT on that car is ....................ummmmmmm REAL! ;) :D
The "REAL!"
Srt is slower than my truck, and my mods over qualify my truck for a srt badge to cover up a big ass rock chip:D.
It sure was nice to see your truck at the track, wait that wasent your truck. Well it sure was nice to see yor truck at the dyno day oh wait that wasent your truck either.:marchmellow:

Nice wheels not real srt night runner wheels but still nice.:)

Last edited:
Ummmm ;) james lets define slower the truck 140ish mph top speed........... the station wagon 165ish top speed so the clarify just for clarify-cation's sake :) yours is quicker :D much much quicker:D

so ALL i need is some squeze, half shafts, a built engine, transmission ............. I'm almost there! :)

bigike said:
I just can't seem to post any pics.............Singapore must be blocking them...........damn communist's..............

Tell you though they sure are round, kind of like a perfect circle o

Singapore is Communist.....?

I don't think so........

D

165ish on them bald tires you got on front end with that buttload of curb rash ,,,,my money is still on leadfoot:burnout:

Django said:
Singapore is Communist.....?

I don't think so........

D

Twas a joke see, I THOUGHT it would be funny to post about new wheels.. Seeing as how everyone knows that I wanted new ones. SSOOOO I thought I'll post and not show pics, you know see how many this the worthless without pics I could get. No luck, so I pretended to post pics and then blamed it on Singapore :)

:marchmellow:

Ironhead said:
165ish on them bald tires you got on front end with that buttload of curb rash ,,,,my money is still on leadfoot:burnout:

Fixed :) now we are running 275-45-20's out back and 275-40-20's up front. Looks better, rides like a dream and doesn't scrap the driveway or speed bumps at all anymore!

To the curbrash..................Ali can't help that she was born will Umpa-Lumpisum.............pure thing, she's to proud to us a stack of phone books! :) Thank god her internet is down............she checks my post's:D

bigike said:
Ummmm ;) james lets define slower the truck 140ish mph top speed........... the station wagon 165ish top speed so the clarify just for clarify-cation's sake :) yours is quicker :D much much quicker:D

so ALL i need is some squeze, half shafts, a built engine, transmission ............. I'm almost there! :)
Top speed is a bit higher :)
Slippage will need to be figured in due to the non lock up T/c But 29.6 tall tire 4th gear 0.78 red line of 6700 rpm. I get a top speed of 167mph with out calculating slippage. I can red line in forth fairly quickly :D

AHHHhhhh hell that double overdrive will chewy up so much hp......

Remember T/A 6sp do 150ish in 5th and 140ish in 6th.........:) large over drives take a but ton of power.

Hell I don't know if there is a road long enough or either of our pockets are deep enough to prove it.......................LOL

I've been 145 in the car.

Those black wheels will look hot on the QC with those stripes.... All'st you need now is to lower her a bit (if you haven't already) and you'll be set..

are they powdercoated or painted?. it looks like they are in a paint booth. and if you dont mind how much did they charge?

Painted.

I don't know I think they were 400 bucks.

They guy had them painted gloss black on the outside with 3 layers of clear and the inside of the wheel is flat black.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back