I gotta vent here.

believe me, here in Italy it's just the same.

I really wonder what my neighbors think about me when they'll see the "Yellow Thing".

me and my wife had been working hard, and will keep on for a long time...
Ok I had some well paid IT jobs, saved some money and spent all in cars haha, but what's wrong with that? I usually get comment about the costs of my 72 Corvette from people driving a shitty Ford Focus or similar which costs exact the same of my Vette haha.

I hate jealous people, my parents told me not to be jealous of others since I was child, we didn't have much money but we were happy.

I personally wouldnt let anybody get to me, and move your truck to another state "WTF" drive it and give them the international sign that they are number 1.

I was lucky to be able to purchase my Viper. It was that the stars were lined up just right where I was able to pay for the truck, and I am not wealth by any means.
I needed a tax break and my house was paid for, so I instead of making payments, I took out a loan against the house. Less than the amount my car payment would have been, and it will be paid off in less time + I get to write off the interest.

I do hate driving down the highway, and some turd wants you to race, or show their $^* by tail gating, or fly by past you. I know what it will do, and know it will blow away 95% of the cars and trucks on the street.

I've gotten that crap about being a rich SOB and having more money than brains when I'm in my truck, but not in my wife's car.

If people only knew, my wife has a PT Cruiser, I could have bought two of my trucks for what is invested in her PT. Counting what she paid for it brand new, it's got $85K in it and about another 5K to finish it.

The whole thing is, we spent our time over the years saving our money so we could do the things we want later on, that's what we are doing now, spending our children's inheritence foolishly, why give it to them, they didn't earn it, I did, LOL

Screw the people who are just jealous of our toys, they are ours and they can't play with them.

ccfeyh said:
I've gotten that crap about being a rich SOB and having more money than brains when I'm in my truck, but not in my wife's car.

If people only knew, my wife has a PT Cruiser, I could have bought two of my trucks for what is invested in her PT. Counting what she paid for it brand new, it's got $85K in it and about another 5K to finish it.

The whole thing is, we spent our time over the years saving our money so we could do the things we want later on, that's what we are doing now, spending our children's inheritence foolishly, why give it to them, they didn't earn it, I did, LOL

Screw the people who are just jealous of our toys, they are ours and they can't play with them.

$90K in a PT?!?!?!?! :eek: HOLY COW! :eek: :confused:

PICS, man..... PICS!!!!! :D :p

Here's some pictures

http://www.daydreamcruzn.com/ddc_Roni_Feyh.htm

It's one of the top show PT's around, but there's a lot of competition out there when it comes to PT's. Oh, yea, the interior pictures, that's all suede.

Sound system in it is nuts, wish I had it in my truck, AVICN1 head unit, 2 600 W JL Amps, all JL speakers throughout.

Paint by Little Designs (did the fire truck bike on American Chopper)

ccfeyh said:
Here's some pictures

http://www.daydreamcruzn.com/ddc_Roni_Feyh.htm

It's one of the top show PT's around, but there's a lot of competition out there when it comes to PT's. Oh, yea, the interior pictures, that's all suede.

Sound system in it is nuts, wish I had it in my truck, AVICN1 head unit, 2 600 W JL Amps, all JL speakers throughout.

Paint by Little Designs (did the fire truck bike on American Chopper)

Lot's of love in that car! :rock: Looks great! :) Love the red color on the front. Is that Candy?

You picked thee best speakers and amps too! ;)

Black1 said:
Lot's of love in that car! :rock: Looks great! :) Love the red color on the front. Is that Candy?

You picked thee best speakers and amps too! ;)

Candy Bergundy on a pearl plum

I experience mostly positive comments from people who understand what the truck is.

Most who don't know what it is go "Huh, they made that?" when it is explained to them what it is.

...I bought my truck used, and everytime you get hated on by captain backwards-hat in a mustang GT, remember your truck cost the same or just slightly more, is faster, and a lot meaner :)

Black1 said:
No THAT'S funny! :D :p :rock:

Sorry to hear you have so many jealous, punk-assed, hickerbilly assholes in your area. :( You should move to FL! :rock: It's just a "cool truck" here. :D :)

Yeah, here in Fla there so dumb all they can say is, that thang got a Hemi?:confused:

Dude, move to SC permenantly!!:p

Hey,come on down,i live in Summerville,S.C. Just out of Charleston. There are a bunch 10's down here.
Also we don't got gypsy's,amish,shaefers,iron cityor pabst.

They also don't know or think, hey maybe that guy/gal payed well under sticker due to hard selling, high gas, etc. after the 1st year or so they were out, as I and many of us here did. 14k under for me, brand new 13mo. after prod. date. may not have otherwise.

V10 BULLET said:
Hey,come on down,i live in Summerville,S.C. Just out of Charleston. There are a bunch 10's down here.
Also we don't got gypsy's

No Gypsies in South Carolina? Murphy Village just north of North Augusta. That's all I gotta say!

MYTRAM said:
They also don't know or think, hey maybe that guy/gal payed well under sticker due to hard selling, high gas, etc. after the 1st year or so they were out, as I and many of us here did. 14k under for me, brand new 13mo. after prod. date. may not have otherwise.

Ditto. I love my truck, but there's no way in hell I would have paid over 50k for it. It is after all, a pickup truck!

I was actually going to buy a new C6 coupe just before I found the Viper truck. I couldn't pass up the price, plus I had already driven my buddy's 06 RC and loved it. There are tens of thousands of C6 coupes running around. There are only a few hundred 06 RC's. For me it's a rare, once in a lifetime chance to have such a limited production supertruck.

I just wished I lived somewhere else where most people didn't live on welfare so I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb so much. Oh well. Can't have it all I guess.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back