I hate this website!!!

This site is alot like sex:D

First you find a truck with really big set of valve covers and all ya can think of is getting them off.

Then ya stroke it, message it, pretty it up some more and finally get blown:rock:

but even after that, she still wants her ports polished up nice and smooth:p ,
and her bore opened up with a bigger piston:D

Stinker said:
This site is alot like sex:D

First you find a truck with really big set of valve covers and all ya can think of is getting them off.

Then ya stroke it, message it, pretty it up some more and finally get blown:rock:

but even after that, she still wants her ports polished up nice and smooth:p ,
and her bore opened up with a bigger piston:D
Wow!!! Ur Clever!!:D Welcome to the Modhouse Mang!!!!MUUHhahahahahahahahahaaa!!:rock: :burnout:

Yup, great site. You guys welcomed me in like I was a whore on heat. lol I'm sure I must have set some kind of a record, look at my freakin posts!?! I don't give two shits about post counts but I racked up 200+ and I've been here less than a month!?! :)

Cheers lads from New Zealand. ;)

Rockin Ronnie said:
Wow!!! Ur Clever!!:D Welcome to the Modhouse Mang!!!!MUUHhahahahahahahahahaaa!!:rock: :burnout:

For Stinker, that standard operating procedure. He associates everything with sex. :D

It doesn,t get any better with time either!!!:elefant:
Has anyone fullfilled their need for speed,If so,what happens?:dontknow:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

If you think it's bad now, just wait until after your first GTG.
That's when it REALLY gets bad/good.
:D

NZ440R/T said:
Yup, great site. You guys welcomed me in like I was a whore on heat. lol I'm sure I must have set some kind of a record, look at my freakin posts!?! I don't give two shits about post counts but I racked up 200+ and I've been here less than a month!?! :)

Cheers lads from New Zealand. ;)
I did that yesterday :eek:

No sex anymore cause I'm (always) online......but I'm online cause I don't have sex...:confused: :dontknow: :mad: ;)

although my wife's pregnance might have something to do with it too.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Great site fellas ! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back