I have made the big time at last

Wow! Good pic. Looks like your front end is about to lift off the ground.

Congrats!

My work blocked that page?:dontknow: Copy, save, and post pic!

here ya go IZ...

srt-10_houston_raceway_jpg_w300h199.jpg

Now that's a nice dig, James!

SRT-IZ said:
My work blocked that page?:dontknow: Copy, save, and post pic!

Use these proxys:

https://www.ctunnel.com

https://www.kproxy.com

You'll be able to get past the work firewall :) Of course not sure if you'll get fired or not. I've been doing this for about 2 years now and I'm not sure if my IT dept. can see what I'm actually viewing, lol. Don't matter, as long as I'm not stealing stacks of hundreds they don't care what I do.

Ironmug...Congrats and looks great!!:congrats:

EMT...Thanks for the pic!!:rock:

Spacechimp....Denied (X2)!!:p

:D

That's badass!!! :rock:

Who's driving though? I know there isn't a helmut big enough for you skull . . . :D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:

Who's driving though? I know there isn't a helmut big enough for you skull . . . :D :D :D
Now thats funny right there.:D :D :D :D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:

I thought it was an Afro and Sideburns!

Last edited:
Roz-SRT said:

you got room to talk peanut head ,,,besides i have two big heads ,,stick your hand in my pocket and you will get to see the other BIG head,,

Not to mention im a big head WITH a job

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
you got room to talk peanut head ,,,besides i have two big heads ,,stick your hand in my pocket and you will get to see the other BIG head,,

Not to mention im a big head WITH a job

I ain't sticking my hand in your back pocket!!!!! I'll only find a shiddy d!ck! Judging by what you said, a BIG shiddy d!ck at that!

Hey!!! I gotta job. I work REALLY hard at doing NOTHING! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My truck is spotless though. :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back