I just got lucky....intersate wreck! pics

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was driving a good customers truck to check it for pulling and as I am driving east bound on the interstate I am following a suv. Sudenly the suv swerves to the right hand lane and all the sudden there is a car coming RIGHT AT ME going the WRONG WAY!!!! I look to the right as I slam on the brakes but there is a car beside me so all I can do is ride it out. But you can see how strong our ram trucks really are by the pics.

Attachments

• ram wreck.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 226
  • ram wreck a.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 174
  • ram wreck b.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 177
  • ram wreck c.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 179
Wow! You were lucky!

Any reason they were going the wrong way? :dontknow:

Yeah let me kinda paint a picture for you. About 3 miles back I passed a 18 wheeler pulling a 16x80 mobile home and if I missed her that could have hit her. I'm still kinda freaked if you look at the picture you can see the ramp that she got on the intersate on. I'm just thankfull I had time to slow down before I hit her and really lucky that no one was behind me. I was going 70 and she was coming straight at me!!!!! Man you just never know it could have been worse or it could have been a big rig instead of me!!!!

Whew!..... is right

Let me guess. Old lady that got disoriented and got on the interstate via the exit ramp! Yes? No?

Glad no body got hurt!... an i'v driven my QC hemi off a 7ft drop an it didn't even dent the bumper just cramed a little mud into it... but now the stop sign i hit did leave a few marks on the hood! lol

SlvrSnake said:
Let me guess. Old lady that got disoriented and got on the interstate via the exit ramp! Yes? No?

Yep! Trying to get to wal-mart to buy a vacum cleaner and someone told her to get back on the interstate and take the next exit. So she did just the WRONG WAY!!! By the way (and I sware she said this) after it happened I brought her back to the dealership cause she had to wait for someone to come get her from an hour away (were she lives) and she asks me to stop at the wal-mart so she can get the vac!!!! If I had to guess she was about 80ish.

Tooloe said:
Glad no body got hurt!... an i'v driven my QC hemi off a 7ft drop an it didn't even dent the bumper just cramed a little mud into it... but now the stop sign i hit did leave a few marks on the hood! lol

Remind me not to ride with your crazy ass !!:D :D

when she asked to go on to get the vacuum i would of pulled over and kicked her to the curb ,,,!!!:rock: :thrasher:

or drop her off at walmart in front and i would have went home lol

hemibates said:
Yep! Trying to get to wal-mart to buy a vacum cleaner and someone told her to get back on the interstate and take the next exit. So she did just the WRONG WAY!!! By the way (and I sware she said this) after it happened I brought her back to the dealership cause she had to wait for someone to come get her from an hour away (were she lives) and she asks me to stop at the wal-mart so she can get the vac!!!! If I had to guess she was about 80ish.

It's because she does not even realize what really just happened. Meaning that she shouldn't be F'n driving b/c she has no clue that she was driving the wrong way on a freakin interstate. To her, she banged up her car in some trafiic accident and now can't get to WalMart. Make sure you tell the cops you want her submitted for a medical eval for fitness to drive, before she F'n kills someone.

SlvrSnake said:
It's because she does not even realize what really just happened. Meaning that she shouldn't be F'n driving b/c she has no clue that she was driving the wrong way on a freakin interstate. To her, she banged up her car in some trafiic accident and now can't get to WalMart. Make sure you tell the cops you want her submitted for a medical eval for fitness to drive, before she F'n kills someone.

Well the cop that showed up just happened to be a customer of ours and he said the because she was going the wrong way on the interstate that he is going to show up when she has to go to court (he gave her a wreckless opp ticket so she has to go to court). He is going to recomemnd to the judge that she gets evaluated. I still can't believe that I got into a head on collision on freakin I-10.

At least it was minor... Could have been worse... Alot worse by what you described.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back