I LOVE HARBOR FREIGHT!!!!

mr. anderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I walked in with 100 dollars, got a standard 16 piece deep socket impact set, a strut compressor, 12" pickle fork, 6" magnet tray, 4 piece fluid hose clamp-off set, 1/2" 20-150 ft/lb and a 3/8" 10-80 ft/lb torque wrench, 2 sets of small "light when blown" micro blade fuels, and still walk out with 11 dollars! I love that place!!

To this day I still have a set of Impact Sockets a previous mishap purchased for me as a present !!!I've been married to my current wife for 24 years,and those sockets were the best part of the previous relationship !!:D

Best place in the world.People say it is cheap stuff, da thats the best part. I am screwed too, they have one five blocks from my work so when I am in a pinch I run there and then they just built a big ass one 5 miles from the house. One thing I suggest is the floor tans jack 129 bucks and works awsome.:marchmellow: :rock: Cool thing is they even have shit for the women folk, plus she hates when the snap on bill comes so she learned to love harbor frieght also.:rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back