I miss my ten

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been sporting a Suzuki equator with a four banger for way over a month and I gotta say the only plus is I don't feel like I'm gonna lose control in the rain. Other than that I miss pissing off soccer moms and grandpa at the stop light. The ten is an addiction only those who have owned can understand. What I would give for just one more cruise.....:rock: :rock:

Yup, it really is an addiction, but it puts a smile on my face everydrive, especially after waking it up with some healthy mods.

I hope you get your chance to own another 10 in the near future :rock:

Miss mine too...everyday...was one of the best vehicles I had ever owned...right there with my Monte SS...loved that car...nothing turnes heads like that truck did:eek:
I feel your pain.:(
heffnerlaunch.jpg

bradenton0906002.jpg

bradenton0906001.jpg

NBT.jpg

Last edited:
I understand completely. I sold my my first one a couple of years ago, and was miserable. So I bought another! Maybe this will be the case for you.

Man I miss mine too!.I think the dealer just sold it.Now it's really gone:(
It was the most exciting truck I have ever owned and hope to have another someday.new ride is OK and makes more sense right now with the lack of $$$
coming in:D :D

Yea, its a real kick in the nuts.......

89880.jpg

Yep, that was my baby......was...:bawling:

I saw it before it was even on the lot. It was in the back getting some service done. Those flames are painted on right?

Yep........

Not a single sticker anywhere

Lease return Memorial Day 2009

I didn't get anything... still vehicleless

Not until a lot of things change

If I get another one, probably will hold out for a CE or a VCA Edition

Out of Morbid curiosity, what made you decide not to get a 10 with flames

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back