I...think...I...like...the...wing...

Archangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok ok...I think I'm beginning to like the wing on the SRT10's...I liked them without it first but, my opinion is changing. When I purchased mine it was wingless and I thought it was a plus lol! Before I start looking for one, are they functional? Do they make any in CF? I kinda have this thing for cf...:p

Ok ok...I think I'm beginning to like the wing on the SRT10's...I liked them without it first but, my opinion is changing. When I purchased mine it was wingless and I thought it was a plus lol! Before I start looking for one, are they functional? Do they make any in CF? I kinda have this thing for cf...:p

never seen one out of CF ,,but i have a black one in primo shape for sale ;)

I had a feeling you'd come over from the dark side...lol. Looks good with the spoilers. And they are functional.

Acually downforce comes into play much sooner than 140! It will push the reT tires into the ground nicely at 50+. kinda like sticking your hand out the window while driving,yeah I know you've done it,lol.
If you put your hand flat against the wind it tries to take your hand to the rear of the truck. Lay your hand flat and it cuts through the wind with ease.
I actually use the taller Daytona wing similar to the one used in the 69 Daytona Charger that was booted from NASCAR cause it was simply to aerodynamic and put other racers at a distinct disadvantage.
They do work!! I've put mine to work around Texas Motor Speedway at 120 stable as all get out in a QC! Did I mention doing that around the Banks?

If you get the wing ( and im not in favor of that ) you should have it hydro-carboned like tony does for the valve covers. There is a hydro-graphic joint near me that does hoods that come out looking great!

You'll Love it

Is the wing still functional without the bed cover?

Absolutely!! Aerodynamicaly, it is excellent!

The downforce without drag is a real plus. The way my 05' RC "sucks down" at anything over 90 mph is impressive. It puts the rear of the truck into the sweet spot of the spring and levels it out (this is why I will not lower it). The NASCAR part of the PVO team really did us some favors in the Aero / Downforce dept. They matched the downforce, weight of the truck and cornering forces to provide us with great spring rates front and rear.

Put one on, drive it and enjoy!:rock:

I think I am going to take mine off :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back