i want 22 inch drag radials!

No 22" available.....probably would not be enough demand and might not be enough sidewall for flex..:dontknow: ............either a 16" slick (requires grinding the rotors) or a 17" drag radial........I use the drag radial and put down a 1.72 60'..

yakdick said:
does anybody make them for the stock srt rims? i did some racing this weekend and i had to take off at 1000 rpms because any higher it would just break lose .. i did a quick internet search but i couldn't find anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8kaRMugyMo
No you don't. They would probably useless as far as hooking up is concerned. Not enough sidewall fles to be able to grip.

The 17 DR's make a HUGE difference. Just some road testing outside my place and I was doing 2800rpm pulls and didn't spin. Wasn't sure if I could go any higher cause it was starting to lurch forwards. It is a cool feeling when your truck shifts into second and grabs instead of spins.

Do the 17's fit no problem on the back without interfering with the rotors?

Ya I think I have a picture of my 17's fitting. I might be able to fit 1 piece of paper in between but not 2.

This is the best one I could find. Must have deleted the close up one.

Attachments

• IMG_3562.jpg
    IMG_3562.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 3,411
Exo said:
This is the best one I could find. Must have deleted the close up one.

Those are some real sweet wheels,Todd,I didn't realize they were that style:rock: I thought thet were the Eagles with the round holes!:burnout:

i might consider buying 17 inch rims and drs but it'd be a pain in the ass switching them all the time, even if they made made 22 inch drag radials i'm sure they would hook way better than the stock tires....

yakdick said:
i might consider buying 17 inch rims and drs but it'd be a pain in the ass switching them all the time, even if they made made 22 inch drag radials i'm sure they would hook way better than the stock tires....

you just need to learn how to drive it is all.

yakdick said:

Your other choice might be to by the BF Goodrich tires...expensive but hook better than other brands..

FerrariTruck said:
you just need to learn how to drive it is all.

lol, i need driving lessons from that guy on youtube that put his srt upside down in the ditch :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
listen here foo you ever deal with your big black neighbor that is haulin ass up and down your two lane road hahahahaaha

yeah i did foo..I just never went and posted it:rock: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hey you coming over on the 31st? I will tell my mom to make tamales or tell my uncle the taco man and cater. He makes de asada, pollo and adovada

what u think?

TNVIPER said:
No 22" available.....probably would not be enough demand and might not be enough sidewall for flex..:dontknow: ............either a 16" slick (requires grinding the Calipers) or a 17" drag radial........I use the drag radial and put down a 1.72 60'..

Fixed it..... LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back