I want a Ram SRT 10

Viperdriver said:
What are the draw backs with this truck?

Let me check Ill get back with you:D Ive had 3 of them mostly stock no probs. Now if you Mod Em who knows :dontknow: but Im sure someone will chime in soon.

Give it a whirl, and welcome.

thewelshm

Viperdriver said:
What are the draw backs with this truck?
hmmmm...lets see,drawbacks,drawbacks....welllllll,my wife thinks i spend more time with my truck than i do with her! that help!?:dontknow: :D

seriously though....i have had no major problems, the one minor problem was a bad TPS sensor.(a $50.00 fix)

I have never owned any vehicle that was more fun to drive and almost NO problems (that I didn't cause myself)

Welcome to the RBC

Bad fuel mileage, expensive to mod, expensive oil changes, expensive tires, bad carbon foot print....but who the He** cares, i know i don't when i drop the hammer, or when you draw a crowd where ever you park. there are faster cheaper cars out there but nothing is the same:rock:

Find one that's been modded already. They are out there. VTCoA is a good source for such vehicles. Good luck with your search and purchase. Drawback????? My cheek muscles hurt from smiling too much.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
Bad fuel mileage, expensive to mod, expensive oil changes, expensive tires, bad carbon foot print....but who the He** cares, i know i don't when i drop the hammer, or when you draw a crowd where ever you park. there are faster cheaper cars out there but nothing is the same:rock:

I don't know bout expensive to mod. 2 of my friends have srt-8 jeep's and they seem to top that. I could be wrong but they always complain bout part's. But yeah who care's my read out is 9.8mpg right now and I could care less. Very very fun truck

Poor gas mileage. (Cured w/ daily driver)

Fairly high maintenance cost, even if you know what you're doing, expensive parts. Expensive tires. (Cured w/ daily driver)

Ride quality on 22" wheels and tight suspension. (Cured w/ daily driver)

Going beyond bolt-ons pretty much requires a full build.

But... Kicking the crap out of a 'Vette with a pickup truck: Priceless?

people taking pictures/videos.....cant fuel up without talking to someone....people hollering at you at redlights or pulling up next to you while driving.....you feel like Elvis except people arent interested in you...it's the truck..;)

As most said...

Tires, fuel, oil, parts, fuel....Your dealing with a 10k dollar motor...so everything is expensive.

Oh yeah....and the sense of nervousness from parking it anywhere. (If a DD)

Too damn fast. And mine is for sale. $45k today, a little more each day after.

If you are buying it for a daily driver I would think twice. I rarely drive mine to college in fear of the parking garages. Only I do drive it there is on the weekends or very late lol. But if you don't care about the expenses that come with it (fuel, tires, expensive parts) then you will love it. It is a blast to drive and its fun keeping up with the corvettes with a heavy truck.

Silverback said:
Are you serious? You're selling your truck?:dontknow:

Yes. If I can get $45k it will go...of course, the price is going up a few dollars every day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Prof said:
Yes. If I can get $45k it will go...of course, the price is going up a few dollars every day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Considering that 45K is a little more than what I paid for my truck new, and knowing the Prof's penchant for excellence, this is probably a great deal!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back