I want my truck back!!

Rabbit

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Back in Feb. I got frustrated with my truck and i traded it in for a Mercedes CLS 500. That had to be the dumbest thing a human has ever done. Now my truck is long gone and I dont know what to do. I dont want another truck, i want mine. Is there anyway for me to see if its been sold or sitting in a lot somewhere?

I would think you would start with going to where you traded it, and try to follow it through the grapevine. Another good possibility is to run a carfax report. It usually has where the truck is registered at. It won't give you an address but it will tell you if it's been reregistered or not since you sold it. Good luck!!

Take the SN to your dealer...if the current owner has had any work done with that or another dealer it will show up in the dealer system...

TNVIPER said:
Take the SN to your dealer...if the current owner has had any work done with that or another dealer it will show up in the dealer system...

Have the service department run a V.I.P. Summary Report on the VIN#, It shows everything.

most dealers will not release any info due to privacy law acts. Its a huge fine if the info is released.

TheMoparConnection said:
most dealers will not release any info due to privacy law acts. Its a huge fine if the info is released.

True that....if you dont have a close relationship you probably wont get anything..............so you might PM Mopar.......

Good news is that you can probably buy it back for less than you got for it if you can find it.

thank guys...im going to the place i traded it in, in the morning....also anyone have an open carfax account? :)

Last edited:
Rabbit said:
Hey guys,
Back in Feb. I got frustrated with my truck and i traded it in for a Mercedes CLS 500. That had to be the dumbest thing a human has ever done. Now my truck is long gone and I dont know what to do. I dont want another truck, i want mine. Is there anyway for me to see if its been sold or sitting in a lot somewhere?

If you find it that might be the best and worst thing you do that day. You have no idea how "your truck " has been treated since it was traded in.

Rabbit said:
Hey guys,
Back in Feb. I got frustrated with my truck and i traded it in for a Mercedes CLS 500. I dont want another truck, i want mine.

I know the feeling... :dontknow: :eek: good luck on the search, and as stated...start back tracking and go from there.
Some pics and details...location, ect. posted on the forum might help. :dontknow: I dug the few up you posted when you got her...beautiful truck.
Good Luck

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

Last edited:
Hey rabbit pm me and I can get a carfax report for you free of charge.... Just let me know

Absolutely love the overall looks of the truck!!

Couple questions...are those stock tails lightly tinted? I was going to go fully blacked out but I think I like your overall look much better.

Stock headlights modified or are they aftermarket? They are the best ones I've seen so far.

Thanks!!

4to10cyl said:
Absolutely love the overall looks of the truck!!

Couple questions...are those stock tails lightly tinted? I was going to go fully blacked out but I think I like your overall look much better.

Stock headlights modified or are they aftermarket? They are the best ones I've seen so far.

Thanks!!

Those are stock lights...John Stuttle was smokin them for a while...had them on mine...:rock:
Not sure if he still does em or not...:dontknow:

NBT said:
Those are stock lights...John Stuttle was smokin them for a while...had them on mine...:rock:
Not sure if he still does em or not...:dontknow:

Putting in clear corners too?? I could tell they were really similar to stock but I love the clear corners. I did this with my last car and will do it to the truck too, but I've only seen people take out the orange, not replace them with clear.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back