I want my truck back!!

4to10cyl said:
Putting in clear corners too?? I could tell they were really similar to stock but I love the clear corners. I did this with my last car and will do it to the truck too, but I've only seen people take out the orange, not replace them with clear.

Yeah, I had clear corners as well...did not like the yellow on the silver...clears really made it look good...will look good on black as well...I was trying to get rid of all the color...to just billet, silver, and black.;) Almost got there.:D

went to the dealer today....absolutely no help....noone knows anything. I didnt recognize anyone from the last time i was there. time for step 2

NBT said:
I know the feeling... :dontknow: :eek: good luck on the search, and as stated...start back tracking and go from there.
Some pics and details...location, ect. posted on the forum might help. :dontknow: I dug the few up you posted when you got her...beautiful truck.
Good Luck

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00059.jpg
YO THATS MY DADS TRUCK I WAS TOLD IT WAS JOHN SHUTTLES TRUCK I BOUGHT IT IN NEW YORK

guess no reads my sig here a pic the day i got it
3D7HA16H94G251139.jpg

EVEN HAD THE HOLES FROM THE NOS

Last edited:
sorry bro at lease you know where its at. well not ct but my dad has it fla, but trust me if he want to sell when it snow hits youll be the first one ill call plus ill catch up with you sometime tommrow

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back