I WANT ONE!

Zcollins19

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm new to the forum and to the viper truck world period but the other day I was stopped at a light next to a 2005 black on black srt10 amd I got instant wood! This truck is an amazing machine and I'm getting one so I thought I'd stop by and get some advice from the veterans! thanks for the help!
I live in Southern Cali yes I kno gas is 4 dollars a gallon but that doesn't matter to me

welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

they are wood inspirin beasts:rock::rock:

dis be the place for any & everything for our trucks

you can find them bone stock or modded.

lookin for FI. LoveThisTruck has his Roed truck for sale

welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

they are wood inspirin beasts:rock::rock:

dis be the place for any & everything for our trucks

you can find them bone stock or modded.

lookin for FI. LoveThisTruck has his Roed truck for sale

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

and yes, mine is for sale:D

Thanks for the love everyone! @lovethistruck that thing is a beast! That video is nits I've never heard that before lol but I'm really looking for either a red on black or black on black! Thanks if anyone knows of any don't be a stranger! I'm glad I joined I look forward to getting to kno everyone!

Mine is NOT for sale, however you picked the right time to buy. There are numerous examples on line to choose from. Most folks who bought these things new didn't put many miles on them. Got mine last December with 20,500 miles on it. I've seen under 5000 mile trucks for sale since then.

Black is the most produced color in the three year run of these beasts. So finding one is far from an issue. Good luck with your search, and subsequent modding addiction!

Welcome,
mine is NOT for sale :D

Welcome here from one of the younsters.:D
Great choice to buy one of these trucks. They are a blast to drive.:rock:
4$ a gallon... That cheap in my eyes..
We are paying €1.60 a liter.. Thats 8.47$ a gallon.;)
Good luck searching.

Welcome.....

Mine is possibly for sale for the right price. I'm been thinking of getting a jeep or challenger. Feel free to email me [email protected] for more pics or questions.

welcome to the club, good to have you.

you couldnt have chosen a better time to buy, these trucks are about as cheap as they are guna get, dont getin a rush is the best advise i can give,

btw, what do u mean black on black:dontknow:... color and wheels, interior, stripes?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back