I WANT YOUR OLD TIRES!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT

yeah i really appreciate everything everyone is going...the guy is hooking me up with a good deal on the wheels too which is great! you have to love guys hookin up deals for fellow truck owners

the tires i have in the gar. are for the stock rim on my wifes 04 rumble bee that we no longer have :(

i will make a phone call in the am, my buddy have a shop that does alot of rims and tires see if i can grab a set that he tossin.. if u dont here form me by 9am est plz pm me it will go to my blackberry.......

sorry bud

i just call my bud - couldnt wait.... he going to look around the shop in the am, and give me a call

call me an asshole kid, and i know you will but, why would someone buy a truck like this and be broke? they have trucks for people like that called toyotas, and typically they are missing letters.
when i was a broke kid i had a nissan..... why not sell the truck, get something cheap till your out of school? then buy a high buck truck.

$100 for an oil change (mine was $120)
$100 for pulgs

avoid this truck if short on cash.

he dont have an srt-10 he has a GTX hemi ram qc - he wants to buy srt-10 rims and is low on cash so need a bum'ed set of tired to hold him off......

scoobert said:
call me an asshole kid, and i know you will but, why would someone buy a truck like this and be broke? they have trucks for people like that called toyotas, and typically they are missing letters.
when i was a broke kid i had a nissan..... why not sell the truck, get something cheap till your out of school? then buy a high buck truck.

$100 for an oil change (mine was $120)
$100 for pulgs

avoid this truck if short on cash.

Ok, you're an Asshole Kid! :mad:

ok ok relax lets not get heated...i just need some spare tires to hold me over. Viper...i PMed you. let me know whats going on. give me a call/text or pm me here man. i appreciate it

is this why the country is screwed? no lose cash, think what to do, i know replace my factory 20 or 18" wheels with 22".... so i can spend more on tires, more to mount them.....

i just dont understand this world anymore, i must be getting old.
27 is the new 60.

thou on another note there are a bunch of generous people here.

Hey buddy, just saw this thread. I have about two or three Perellis in my shed that I am not using. I wouldn't mind just giving them to you no charge to help out, if it does. Just pay shipping and they're yours. I'm out of the country right now and I get back home to Houston (77090) on May 5th.

FastSRT19 said:
Ok, you're an Asshole Kid! :mad:

I agree.

I may be able to round a couple up as well. When you get ready to buy check our Discount tire pretty good deals.

"Every so often man has a moment that he needs help. Does this make him less of a man? Or does it make him more of a man for excepting?"

Thought of the day!

scoobert said:
is this why the country is screwed? no lose cash, think what to do, i know replace my factory 20 or 18" wheels with 22".... so i can spend more on tires, more to mount them.....

i just dont understand this world anymore, i must be getting old.
27 is the new 60.

thou on another note there are a bunch of generous people here.

its fine you dont understand the situation...i have 20s on my truck now. theyre kind of rough (pitting, rusting) and also, one of my tires got slashed. now to replace one tire, it will cost me 300 bucks for the tire + install. ive been meaning to upgrade. a member on the board tossed me an offer i cant refuse. my only problem is...i dont have money right now to afford tires on my own since im already purchasing wheels. once i sell my old wheels and the 3 tires i have on my truck now (since the 4th isnt usable), i will have enough money to purchase my own set of new tires.

hopefully that makes things a bit clear...

venom--i appreciate the offer!! if things local here do not work out I would be glad to take those extra tires off your hands. I would like to see who can help me out locally though first.

thanks for the help everyone

GriffsSRT said:
"Every so often man has a moment that he needs help. Does this make him less of a man? Or does it make him more of a man for excepting?"

Thought of the day!

Right on, brother! :rock:

we may have a bit of a problem...the member on here that was selling me the wheels just had has car broken into and the wheels were stolen. ahhh. finally came across a good deal and now THIS happens!!?!?!?! sob's...bad news for me and him

hemiorangegtx said:
we may have a bit of a problem...the member on here that was selling me the wheels just had has car broken into and the wheels were stolen. ahhh. finally came across a good deal and now THIS happens!!?!?!?! sob's...bad news for me and him

Sorry to learn of this. If you happen to come across some other 22 SRT wheels, my offer still stands. Just hit me up when you're ready.

same here bud - my buddy will give me tho tires - let me know i will let ya know about the rumble bee tires when my wife e-mails me back

hemiorangegtx said:

that sucks, you seem like a good guy, a new tire for a 20" should be cheaper then for a 22.

keep this in mind also, not every shop can mount 22" tires, a lesson i have learnt, i have a new set of tires, and only found 3 places out of ten that can mount them, and they want a bunch of money to do it.

maybe someone here has a 20" tire to get you by?

20" new start at $112 each
22" new start at $174 each.

Last edited:
the cost for mounting tires is a problem for big daddy gotrocks?..whodathunkit..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back