i was amazed

06mineralvenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yesterday and today when i got out of work i raced to trucks, yesterday a cummins 4x2 quad cab, you can tell he had work done or something cuz you could really here his turbo, and today a guy in a qc hemi...both from a stop light, i was amazed to see my truck just take of burning tire all the way thru the intersection and when it shifted to second it chirped the tires on both races and just leave them in the dust, and when i looked in my mirror i saw a lighting trying to catch up but i didn't let it...the guy in the cummins didn't talk to me after that but the guy in the hemi was all surpriesed telling me that my truck was fast and that it seemed as if i didn't have a first gear cuz it went thru it like nothing...what amazed me was that my truck chirped the tires when it shifted from first to second, i did'nt know you could do that with an auto trans...it never did it before, idk if its cuz i took my spare of...but man it was fun race...

Yup, great feeling huh? Your spare is 85 lbs so yeah it's likely to have helped you second gear chirp, although when I was auto it would spin nicely into second. All depends on tires and road surface as well.:D

Hell yea... !!! Way to get on it lol take no mercy.. except for vipers...respect... lol

Yup, great feeling huh? Your spare is 85 lbs so yeah it's likely to have helped you second gear chirp, although when I was auto it would spin nicely into second. All depends on tires and road surface as well.:D

hell yea, i was like "you can do that?" i have the nexen road hp ones...

Yea I wish id come across a viper... imma follow him and be like can we hang out awhile?? Lol :proud:

well my only problem is whenever i come across some, im in my wifes car or in the company truck, if only whenever i was in my truck and ran across them would be easier to make conversation.

well my only problem is whenever i come across some, im in my wifes car or in the company truck, if only whenever i was in my truck and ran across them would be easier to make conversation.

yea i hear ya... ive seen 1 in my 02 srt10 clone lol i feel like i wanna-be then lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back