i woke up to this...........

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sunday morning, i go outside to find my neon broken into from the back door window, dome light busted along with the ignition & the car in the street.......... :mad:

the only thing that kept them from driving it away was the chipped key ignition......:)
i hope they cut themselves badly on the glass & die a slow painful death. :mad:

Attachments

• P1000127.JPG
    P1000127.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 236
  • P1000128.JPG
    P1000128.JPG
    859.7 KB · Views: 217
  • P1000129.JPG
    P1000129.JPG
    731.2 KB · Views: 175
  • P1000132.JPG
    P1000132.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 232
  • P1000134.JPG
    P1000134.JPG
    801.5 KB · Views: 274
  • P1000133.JPG
    P1000133.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 166
  • P1000135.JPG
    P1000135.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
  • P1000130.JPG
    P1000130.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 186
  • P1000131.JPG
    P1000131.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 149
That sucks-----I would love to catch them in the cross hairs of my Barrett 50 cal-----there would be more than one piece to bag up.

K-80-123 said:
That sucks-----I would love to catch them in the cross hairs of my Barrett 50 cal-----there would be more than one piece to bag up.

Short version of the story is that a friend of mine and myself caught a guy trying to steal my CJ5 Jeep. We took turns hitting him until the sheriff arrived.:) :D

F*cking thieves.:mad:

Sorry this happened to you Randy.:(

Django said:
Fuggin bastids......

D

Yeah what he said. That shits infuriates me. Trouble is, with the economy and unemployment being what it is, I'm afraid we're going to see this more and more...that's certainly no excuse, just my own thoughts fretting about this shit.

That sucks the big one!

Did the police come and take prints or anything like that?

I hope they can find the fcking coward thieves!

At least they didn't drive away with it...

Sorry to see that such a crime should be punishable by death.
Just curious if i was to catch someone breaking into my vehicle would it be ok for me to cut off one of there ears or hands etc.. to keep as a trophy?

moparracing said:
i need to come up with a video surveillance system to watch & deter this from happening again...... anyone have ideas or what they do to protect cars in your driveway ? :dontknow:

i'm considering this:

http://www.vigilanceandsecurity.com:80/product/DVS800E

yeah, pull forward about 20 feet.......into your garage. i know, you prolly already have it full with other cars. but in reality, i dont know how many people leave their car in the driveway, and their garage full of boxes and clutter. they are using their garage to protect $200 worth of junk and leaving their vehicles sit outside. i dont think there is too much you can really do except sit and wait on them to show back up and then confront them. i hope everything works out man.

K-80-123 said:

Funny, years ago a friend of mine and I were in the local pub, walked out and there was some A**hole trying to break into my 69 Chevy Stepside. I walked up and said, "What, lose your keys?" Dude said yea, so I said, here try these.

The dude crapped and almost, I repeat ALMOST got away from us. When it was over, dude had a real understanding of the errors in screwing with someone else's truck. He was still laying there when we drove off.

It was a wonderful feeling to be able to catch some bastage and provide him with a lesson in what should not be attempted.

WE tend to believe in Redneck justice up here in the desert.

Real sorry to hear about your car, hope you find them and get a chance to provide lessons also.

moparracing said:
sunday morning, i go outside to find my neon broken into from the back door window, dome light busted along with the ignition & the car in the street.......... :mad:

the only thing that kept them from driving it away was the chipped key ignition......:)
i hope they cut themselves badly on the glass & die a slow painful death. :mad:
That is HORRIBLE :mad: How did they get it outta the garage :dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back