Ice Vending Machines

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys check out my website at ( theicebucket.com ) This is a very lucrative business. We build these machines at my shop in Pelham, Ga. I hope this post doesn't break any rules. These machines have a 2 to 2-1/2 year payback. We are seeking dealers nationwide.

Last edited:
do you also have these out there or do you just build them? is 50000 bags of ice a real annual number? seems that 50000 bags of ice sold is a bit high.

50000 bags sold
365 days
total bags per day 137 <----how many bags can this maching produce per day?

how will this opperate in 110 degree weather?

lol all the 20 questions.

We have one in our little bitty ole town and every time i drive by it, someone is getting ice. The numbers seem do-able!

interesting... whats the lowest number one of your clients or your self has averaged over a year??

You're taxed on your profits too. (not shown in the calculations)

How about a Forum discount or Group Buy?

I wish I could find a piece of land for $5000 a year. It would cost about that much per month, for a good location here anyway.
Good idea though, I buy at least 400 bags of ice a year. And it cost more than $1.25 a bag! For smaller bags, too!

SC

Guys the numbers are ballpark. This is to get you close on where you may be. Location is everything there are people doing more and there are some doing less. This is an easy residual income type business for those who want to retire and don't mind doing a little work. The machines produce 6000 pounds per 24 hours and have a storage capacity of a little over 3000 pounds. The retail you can get for a bag or bulk varies nationwide, some people get 2.50 per bag. 1.25 is the very low end. If any of you have any serious interest pm me here or fill out the contact form on the web site. I will work out special pricing for the guys from here.

Who pays for the maintenance of the machine? What is the warranty?

There is very minimal maintenance required, I build equipment for food processing plants. The key to all of our equipment is simplicity of operation and minimal maintenance, with very low annual maintenance cost. The warranty is 1 year parts and labor. Some parts such as the ice machine compressor will have a 3 year warranty.

what style of ice does the machine produce??? crushed, cubed, Sonic style???

No different company. I wish I did, they are the largest manufacturer out there. They sell franchises and territories and have a whole lot of rules about where you can put a machine. You have to buy the rights to an area before you can purchase a machine from them. I also think we have a much simpler, better constructed, user friendly machine with way less required maintenance. Give me a call and I will be glad to discuss this with you.

Last edited:
ZCx said:
what style of ice does the machine produce??? crushed, cubed, Sonic style???

the answer is cracked ice. always fresh never frozen never stuck together , no throwing the bags down to bust up the ice. These machines are a proven money maker and produce the highest quality ice available.:rock:

This sounds like something I'd really be interested in.. Houston is a place where it's damn hot and NO ONE in need of buying ice really looks at how much they're paying, or cares (from what I've seen).. PM me with the particulars.. I'm in Norway right now but will call you about it when I get back in August..

Looks like a good idea. There is a competitors unit over in Cocoa Beach.... I'll have to drive by and see if it's busy this weekend. Maybe there would be a opportunity for more.... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back