Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMGP0144.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]
IMGP0145.jpg
[/IMG]
IMGP0142.jpg
[/IMG]

Nasty stuff when it gets heavy enough to break powerlines, and snap branches off of trees!

Reminds me of the Icestorm in Maine in 1998. That's the storm that got me a job with FEMA. After the storm, driving around town was very eerie!! We were up early the day after and I can still remember watching transformers blow up!

Stay safe!

Looks bad! Just cleared about an inch of slush off the driveway and walks...temperature got to 33, is starting to fall now and it is raining...I fear what you have is coming here.

Becareful, stay warm.

I just drove to the store, and there are trees down all over! The roads are not to bad, but they are going to re-freeze. I think I'm not going in to work tonight.
Prof I think stuff is headed your way:( Its heading off to the east, north east.
Oh look at the neighbors trampolean, Its sagging!!!

We had snow flurries last week but this week has been mid 70's to 80's. Really strange weather. Was almost feeling the Christmas spirit last week and all of a sudden I'm sweating like it's July.

Hope you thaw out soon. Don't stand under any tree's. Never know when a branch will break loose.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back