Ideas for the new year

VA VIPERAM said:
Drop Spindles!!!:) :)

ya know... I think that the 1500 chassis drops will work, but our spindles have a tad of drop, so not sure if they would give any more drop?

Kinda an outlay of what I am thinking

replacement springs giving a 1.25 inch drop.

offering blocks from 2-3 inch

bump stops

a lower control arm with a air bag, adjustable from stock to a tad more than 2 inch drop.

a rear four link and possibly a c notch section for the rear.

and trying to work with bilstein to offer us a lower shock that should last the test of time

sway bars that have a larger diameter.

I jsut sent off a front spring for a RC to have it lowered and a 10-20% increase in rate.

I have the brake lines almost ready , and have recieved a few pms on them, but dont really want to take orders on them until after new years, because of the holidays.

oh and also trying to get a lower shackle for the QC''s

Now I am not going to offer these items as a ''lowering kit'' but more as replacement parts.

but one can order all together and still basically have a complete lowering process.

The one thing that both the spring makers and bilstein asked me was how many do you project?
and that part I still am not sure of:dontknow:

One of the reasons I dont want to go more than 1/5 inches on the front is I think that the suspension looses some of its travel and ride if lowered much more, hopefully this way they will still retain some of the ride like stock or better

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back