if i had the money laying around

only 817 miles dam i bet it has some bad flat spots on the tires :dontknow: some one needs to buy it and drive the shit out of it hell it aint even broke in yet

Troy's QC SRT said:
ha ha defiently not worth it unless your a big time collector....

BTW..troy your avatar is fu#$kin awsome, if they made that into a sticker id probably put it on the back window of my truck

Black Venom-'04 said:
ill be bak wed...man we are on this thing too much ...hahahah...i forgot wht a phone is ? lmfao
10-4 ON THAT. I'LL WASH HER FOR YOU BE FOR YOU GET BACK. HAVING.FUN WITH HER.

Ha Ha thats funny Midnight runner, I forgot that yall were really father and son!! I think thats really bad ass:rock:

Oh and thanks for the avatar compliment Black Venom....Iv'e been wanting to change it but can't find anything else worthy:D

Troy's QC SRT said:
Ha Ha thats funny Midnight runner, I forgot that yall were really father and son!! I think thats really bad ass:rock:

Oh and thanks for the avatar compliment Black Venom....Iv'e been wanting to change it but can't find anything else worthy:D

yea i hear you on that one :rock:

Coley 1334 said:
only 817 miles dam i bet it has some bad flat spots on the tires :dontknow: some one needs to buy it and drive the shit out of it hell it aint even broke in yet

hey coley noticed you said " your an srt-10 killer " just wondering whats your mods and 1/4mile in your rumble bee?:D :D

Troy's QC SRT said:

Thanks man we have fun with the trucks.

Black Venom-'04 said:
hey coley noticed you said " your an srt-10 killer " just wondering whats your mods and 1/4mile in your rumble bee?:D :D

He's maybe QC competition but not R/C:D

He's rocking shardon heads with a Comp 268 cam, pacesetter long tubes, Efan 3k stall, SCT tunning and a shot of NOS, and some durango 17's for the track:D.....He has a nice truck but i dougbt it would beat a stock RC unless the driver sucked! He'll need some serious track prep, weight reduction and practice to really be a contendor....But man his truck looks really nice:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back