If You Didn't Have Your 10.. Then What?

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay I often wondered what everyone here would have been driving if they hadn't purchased their 10. I know many of you have multiple vehicles so those rides don't count. I want to know what you would have, or could have bought when you first laid eyes on your 10. For me it was a toss up between a BMW M3 or the first year C6 Vette. How'z about yall?

I was considering a Porsche 911 and actually bought it from the Dodge dealer. It was a POS so I took it back and got the SRT10. I got rid of the SRT10 for an Audi Convertible. Ahhhhh, I'm in love with the Audi. My next ride will be one of these used cars: 2009 CTS V, Nissan GTR, AMG E63 or C63, but most likely an Audi S5 convertible. If business is really good I will get a Lamborghini Gallardo. Always wanted one and since Lambo is owned by VW/Audi they are now true world class cars.

davo19 said:
i didnt want anything else...seriously...

The first part of 2005 I still didn't know about them OR what a SRT was until a co-worker mentioned it, thinking I would never find one. He sold his HEMI QC as soon as I showed up to work with my brand new #1900 '04.

be drivein my '02 reg. cab Dakota. hotchkis tvs, chrome r/t wheels, HO intake & cams, k&n intake, fastman TB, kenne bell headers & tune, stainless steel disk brakes, power trax, mag hy-tech, magna flow cat back.:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

I would still be driving my QC Red Hemi Sport

Probably my old pimp mobile. I would of dropped a vette engine in it by now though...

lftbk.jpg

Minivan, SUV etc... (KIDS!)
I was looking at a new 2007 Mega cab and then I saw my truck on eBay. :dontknow:

I explained to the wife how I could seat 6 in the 10 and still feel like I had a pair...:rock: :eek:

All in all,,, she likes that I like it...:D :burnout:

went in to order a charger srt8 and the sales guy said he had a srt 10, i did not even know what a ram srt 10 was at the time but 10 was higher than 8 so i went and checked it out :D :D :D

Annu Kumar said:
New Lightning
:dito::dito: I had already test driven a couple.

When I found out Dodge was building the Ten, everything went on hold until I had the chance to test one. I was actually looking at other more practical vehicles but my wife (who knows me better than I know myself) kept steering me towards the SRT. It was love at first drive. Gotta get me one of these.:D

It was between a 10 and another Lightning, figured I had already had 2 different Lightnings so i better try the 10. Love the 10!

I would consider driving around in a Charger, SRT or RT, we might be getting my wife one anyways.

brokenarrow184 said:
It was between a 10 and another Lightning, figured I had already had 2 different Lightnings so i better try the 10. Love the 10!

I would consider driving around in a Charger, SRT or RT, we might be getting my wife one anyways.

Get her the SRT-8 Charger if it has to be a Charger. You won't be disappoined..

I'd have an '06 4x4QC if the F&I manager hadn't pissed me off while signing the papers. Every time I push the red button, I thank God for pricks like him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back