If you don't have X-Metal Mids...GET EM!!!

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took mine off today, and man does the truck sound ghey without them!!!:confused: Also I can notice the power difference with them off. I felt better low end torque, and better pull through the whole rpm range. All I can say is, if you don't have them....GET THEM!

Blakewilder said:
Anybody compare the hi flow cats, against the mids installed?

Thats what I'd like to know. Also, has anyone experienced in cab rattles because of the extra noise from the mids? I absolutely hate interior squeaks and rattles, and they always show up after exhaust mods on all of my vehicles.

Misterhemi03 said:
Thats what I'd like to know. Also, has anyone experienced in cab rattles because of the extra noise from the mids? I absolutely hate interior squeaks and rattles, and they always show up after exhaust mods on all of my vehicles.

The mids add resonance in the cab, the main thing I watched for was leaks. I had a couple on mine after about 100 miles....I got my exhaust guys to tighten it back up and worked like a charm. The noise wasn't overbearing for me, I liked it alot....if you don't you can just add some dynamat. Oh and no rattles caused by the exhaust.

Misterhemi03 said:
You kiddin??

My truck is so LOUD with Belanger headers, high flows and mids. I couldn't possible hear a squeek or rattle now, LOL. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
You kiddin??

My truck is so LOUD with Belanger headers, high flows and mids. I couldn't possible hear a squeek or rattle now, LOL. :rock:

That is the setup I am going with, Belanger, mids with high flows and Mangaflow. Have any sound clips?

I having been tring to get someone from X-metal to call me, if they ever do I am adding the catless mids to mine, but I have Borla and it's BADASS !!!! much deeper and more kick when you let off the gas. I can set off every alarm in a parking garage from the first floor. (we have BIG garages in Vegas) And not a lot of noise in the cab, but I do feel the rumble.

VegasViper said:
I having been tring to get someone from X-metal to call me, if they ever do I am adding the catless mids to mine, but I have Borla and it's BADASS !!!! much deeper and more kick when you let off the gas. I can set off every alarm in a parking garage from the first floor. (we have BIG garages in Vegas) And not a lot of noise in the cab, but I do feel the rumble.
its been crazy here bro, we have several supercharger installs and engine builds going on. if you dont get me on the phone, PLEASE let leave me a message and i WILL call you back same day-no sweat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back