I'm an Ass

Reaction score
Due to less than better times I was drinkin' other than my usual Jack Dianals and my demeanor was less than decent in the Thread '2nd Annual West Coast/AZ GTG'. I Apoligise for my actions... I really was a dweeb, not ment as an excuse just maybe an explination. I have to give propps to Burnt Rubber for not lashing out when I called him Burnt Prophralatic. And also i was most the ass when I refered to the others as Yuppies. Again I appolgise. I will try not to be such a dweeb when I surf the VTCOA.

On to other stuff.... Though I don't care to race my truck I can appriciate the scream of a Turbo or Suppercharger on one of these fine machines. I have also seen some sweet setups(different configrations on the intake manifold) on the nitrous injected machines...........I ran across this.... hopefully you will get a laugh as did I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL1tA8FXmkg&feature=related
IT JUST WOULDN'T DYE

Edit: heheeh if you look to the related links on that link you'll see a lawnmower with a hairdryer too heheeh.. not as good at the other, just if yer interested. :)

Edit follow up: OMG day 2 on lawnmower vs. nitrous..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SVMPc83shQ&feature=related
MAYBE go BOOM? LoL

Last edited:
Man, that ended up being more reliable thean a Hennessy Motor :eek:

It takes a person of integrity, humility and class to apologize as you have.....

Cheers.... apology gladly accepted........

D

Dodge should have had the engineers that designed that engine design the Viper engines!!:congrats: :congrats: :rock:

yuppie?? no!! but i have been called a hippie :D :D all is good in the universe again :rock: :rock: welcome back :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

its all good on this end, just glad to see your back on the forum.

glad you posted, I was going to send you a PM to tell you i had no hard feelings...now, lets get you to the GTG!!!!!!

It takes a big man to admit when a mistake is made. We all make mistakes, but the people of character admit it.

That said, it's in the past. So lets move on.

Bill.

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
Due to less than better times I was drinkin' other than my usual Jack Dianals and my demeanor was less than decent in the Thread '2nd Annual West Coast/AZ GTG'. I Apoligise for my actions... I really was a dweeb, not ment as an excuse just maybe an explination. I have to give propps to Burnt Rubber for not lashing out when I called him Burnt Prophralatic. And also i was most the ass when I refered to the others as Yuppies. Again I appolgise. I will try not to be such a dweeb when I surf the VTCOA.

On to other stuff.... Though I don't care to race my truck I can appriciate the scream of a Turbo or Suppercharger on one of these fine machines. I have also seen some sweet setups(different configrations on the intake manifold) on the nitrous injected machines...........I ran across this.... hopefully you will get a laugh as did I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL1tA8FXmkg&feature=related
IT JUST WOULDN'T DYE

Edit: heheeh if you look to the related links on that link you'll see a lawnmower with a hairdryer too heheeh.. not as good at the other, just if yer interested. :)

Edit follow up: OMG day 2 on lawnmower vs. nitrous..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SVMPc83shQ&feature=related
MAYBE go BOOM? LoL
Your heart is in the right place......:rock: Your spelling stinks!:p :D (sorry Prof, had to do it)

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
That's funny right there... I don't care who you are ... that's funny.

I failed 12th grade english.... and skated by in summer school for the credits heheeh
Just good fun.... Welcome StolenPrayer!:) Or whatever that scribble means.....

Django said:
It takes a person of integrity, humility and class to apologize as you have.
D

:dito:
We have a great group of people here...we have been through so much shit over the past 4 + years... yet we remain:rock: Glad to see you stuck it out:rock:

That's why no one will ever catch me drinkin :cheers::cheers:Tequilla:fight:

Make a GTG, and it all changes your perspective of the forum, and gives a better understanding of the person(s) your posting to. It's all so cool. We got great peeps..:rock: :rock: :rock: HAVE FUN.

MoparNats657-1.jpg

NBT said:
:dito:
We have a great group of people here...we have been through so much shit over the past 4 + years... yet we remain:rock: Glad to see you stuck it out:rock:

That's why no one will ever catch me drinkin :cheers::cheers:Tequilla:fight:

Make a GTG, and it all changes your perspective of the forum, and gives a better understanding of the person(s) your posting to. It's all so cool. We got great peeps..:rock: :rock: :rock: HAVE FUN.

MoparNats657-1.jpg
Thanks for posting this pic. NBT. It reminded me, Eddie left his Pimp cup at the table, I went back to get it and missed this lovely photo opportunity. (I think that was the plan from the start):p

Back