im back after 3 months of hell

Oh great! Now I dont have to worry about anything in CT. Speeding..DWI..
radar detectors.., etc.:D

Thanks for what you have chosen to do. And congratulations for completing the course.

Ignore Scoobert, he is obviously just an immature punk.

Venomous said:
Oh My My My. What have you done?
i did what had to be done ron. p.m me your number and location to where your at so we can keep in touch

Prof said:
Thanks for what you have chosen to do. And congratulations for completing the course.

Ignore Scoobert, he is obviously just an immature punk.
i wouldnt go that far hes just got his head up his ass to far and needs to look at the big picture before talking and hitting the send button, hes the one to jump the gun a lil to soon if you get what i mean

Congrats brother:congrats:
I know its tough,Both my son and daughter are police officers in N.J..Here's a pic of my plate for you,So you can put out the word to be gentle:D

Attachments

• DSCN0183.jpg
    DSCN0183.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 44
Congrats brother! Now the next time we have a GTG in CT I will ask you if it is ok to bring my 1911....... I never leave home with out it but traveling out of state can be a bitch.

Mr5150 said:
Welcome to the club brother. I was surprised at how many people here don't like cops.

They earn their respect from me !!! With all the Sickos out there,they take their lives in their hands everyday !!!:rock:

Congrats! Hats off to those who take on dealing with the idiots or the worse of the world. When I say idiot of course I was referencing Scoobutt. Some people just don't get it. :dontknow:

btw...saw the physical part you posted. I'm probably in the worse shape of my life and during my evening Cardio tonite I did your dept's tests. Had no issue passing the 20-29 age group requirements. At least the temps here in Phx were only 103F. I'm either in better shape than I feel or standards have really come down the last 20yrs....back when I did a military fitness requirement ;)

scoobert said:
still no photos of you in uniform?

Give it a rest. No one cares but you.... Actually, why don't you educate yourself on what this skinny little guy did. At 5'5" and 110lbs here's a true hero for any of us.

Audie Murphy

Audie Murphy was credited with destroying six tanks in addition to killing over 240 German soldiers and wounding and capturing many others.[4] His principal U.S. decorations included the Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross, two Silver Stars, the Legion of Merit, two Bronze Stars with Valor device, and three Purple Hearts (all for genuine combat wounds). Murphy participated in campaigns in North Africa, Sicily, Italy, France and Germany, as denoted by his European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal with one silver battle star (denoting five campaigns), four bronze battle stars, plus a bronze arrowhead representing his two amphibious assault landings at Sicily and southern France. During the French Campaign, Murphy was awarded two Presidential Citations, one from the 3rd Inf, Division, and one from the 15th Inf. Regiment during the Holtzwihr action.

The French government awarded Murphy its highest award, the Legion of Honor (Grade of Chevalier).[8] He also received two Croix de Guerre medals from France[8] and the Croix de Guerre 1940 Palm from Belgium.[8] In addition, Murphy was awarded the Combat Infantryman Badge. (A complete list of his awards and decorations appears later in this article.) He spent 29 months overseas and just under two years in combat with the 3rd Infantry Division, all before he turned 21.[4]

In early June 1945, one month after Germany's surrender, he returned from Europe to a hero's welcome in his home state of Texas,[4] where he was feted with parades, banquets, and speeches.

ctsrt10 said:
well i can say im now a ct state police officer. i graduated last friday and got my 08 crown vic p71 in sliver (ill post pics when its not rainning) i been through hell these past few weeks and in alot of ups and down with the misses. i just wanted to say im still around and try to peek in from time to time if i have internet service on my laptop doin stand by on road work.
you guys are goin to get a kick out of my vic when you see it i still cant belive i got it myself out of all 73 of us only 4 got unmarked units meaning no lightbar on top. i already decked out my car with extra lights and it looks like a night club lit up. i have to get back to work so ill check in to see whats what and get some kick ass gtgs goin.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

scoobert said:
i will apologize when i see a photo thats all.

Why should he have to prove anything to you? Who and what are you grasshopper?

This man has achieved something and you are calling him a liar. What status do you have that allows you to do that...I think your comment was rude and ignorant.

Hey Paul... When do you get some PBA cards? lol. I need another one to add to my collection. I hand them out to the cops like "get out of jail free" cards. :D

You didnt mention that you were doing this at the last gtg. Congratz to you again.

Congrats Paul. Stay safe out there.

You need to update your location: left lane @ 155 milford ct to lurking in the median w/ radar ct

TREKER said:
Hey Paul... When do you get some PBA cards? lol. I need another one to add to my collection. I hand them out to the cops like "get out of jail free" cards. :D

You didnt mention that you were doing this at the last gtg. Congratz to you again.
that takes up 6 months to get personal cards with our badge numbers.
when i get one ill give it to ya no problem.
I think you where out of the loop when i said it, i was pretty pissed off at the truck

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back