I'm back in the saddle again fellas

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today I bought a 2005 yellow fever from amtrucker and I'll say man he is one stand up dude. Only complaint I got is my cheeks are sore from grinning like a hog eatin saw briars all the way home.

So I'm back!!!!

You are one lucky man. He knows how much I love that truck. :) congratulations.

Long day traveling to give the truck to her new owner. I am very sad that I am giving her up. 2nd YF gone and this one has ALL the options that were almost impossible to get. There will never be another like this one!

I am happy to say there is no doubt that she will get the attention she deserves from Streetgliderx. I appreciate you making the process easy!

I'm glad to hear all went well my good sir. He sounds like a good man who is very proud of his new acquisition. So I wouldn't be too sad or worried either.

So get this the wife was all thinkin we gonna get a "truck" and she was already thinkin bout what kinda junk she could haul,.... we get home and she moves her tahoe out of the garage and said she thought the truck should go inside cause its too nice to do truck stuff in it!!!! she is now in love with it.....

and thanks amtrucker22 for agreeing to meet and make it a much easier trip. Also i learned what the blue button does.......

yellow light inside the big hood nostril. still aint figured out the grey button tho.... it didnt eject the wife like i had hoped

might let her pink out the end cap on the exhaust..... might....

i know paul is good people and i've seen his truck almost since it was new.

i don't think there's a cleaner truck that could have been bought on this forum...

congrats to everyone are in order, so it seems...

So get this the wife was all thinkin we gonna get a "truck" and she was already thinkin bout what kinda junk she could haul,.... we get home and she moves her tahoe out of the garage and said she thought the truck should go inside cause its too nice to do truck stuff in it!!!! she is now in love with it.....

and thanks amtrucker22 for agreeing to meet and make it a much easier trip. Also i learned what the blue button does.......

yellow light inside the big hood nostril. still aint figured out the grey button tho.... it didnt eject the wife like i had hoped

If she loves the truck the last thing you should want to do is give her a ride in the ejector seat. Hell she even gave up the garage spot. She got any sisters?

She is a keeper. She lets me play like a big kid and takes good care of all my stuff. She also throws good lookin offspring. And sorry she is an only child. I'm liking this thing. I played with the SCT last night a bit. Is there a way on the SCT to know what tune is already loaded?

Yeah considering it's a murdered out Dyna. I got a 2-1 coming for it and she wants to do it hot pink.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back