Im Freaking Out Here (EXHAUST)

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im Gonna LOSE MY MIND.

Somebody posts up her saying, "Hey what does a magna-flow Exhaust system sound like", And suddenly the forum is Flooded with the Sound of Destruction, and overall Anarchy. Honestly, Everybody's truck on here sounds like Pure Asskickery, While im stuck with my Budget Glass-packs.

Just yesterday, a friend of mine asked why i would put "Viper Powered" Badges on my Hood scoop, because he always assumed i had a V6 or V8 he said. I almost Unloaded in my Pants.......

Im ready to Shitcan my Glasspacks RIGHT NOW......

Is anybody On here Looking to Split with there CAT-LESS Mids. I need to make a Start Somewhere. Its So disappointing to LOVE your Truck as much as i do mine, and Have it not sound Up to Par.

If anybody has Used, Or New, Exhaust components that they were hoping to Off, Please let me Know. Im Open to Anything.

You will never get that V8 rumble out of a 10 cylinder motor. They sound like 6 bangers with a deep tone. I am leavimg mine stock.

Bruce

I am considering selling my truck, and taking off the parts, and selling them... but not for a few months...

I want a 96-99 Viper now...

hemi killer said:
You will never get that V8 rumble out of a 10 cylinder motor. They sound like 6 bangers with a deep tone. I am leavimg mine stock.

Bruce
umm yes u will with catless mids and a magnaflow

Yea Like he Said, Im not really Looking for that Classic 350 Gurgle, Ive Been Listening to the Cat-less Sound-bites, And im VERY Pleased with what im hearing. If anybody is Parting out there Mids, I'll be All over That....... Im Sure most of you know, Working towards a Advanced Engineering Degree, with a Major in Automotive Mechanics is SICK Expensive. Im not working with very much Here.

DBRAINS truck , my old truck sounds badass with the stock exhaust but with no cats

Good Example........

The Glasspacks might be Fine, But i defiantly need to Lose the Cats, If nobody is selling there Old ones, Do you think i can Have my Cats Removed by my Muffler Shop, and end up getting cattless mids for Less than $250???

no muffler shop will do it, just get a buddy that know how to weld , cut the back ones out and weld some pipe in its place, while the first cats are exposed just gut them out. the first ones are just the honeycomb stuff, the second ones are the steal mesh.

if you dont know a buddy who welds just look in the phone book for a welder, he might do it, I am not a good welder but did mine my self, buy a 200 dollar welder machine and practice on some pipe than do it youreself. oh and if youre not a good welder you will need a grinder

Burkerice07 said:
Good Example........

The Glasspacks might be Fine, But i defiantly need to Lose the Cats, If nobody is selling there Old ones, Do you think i can Have my Cats Removed by my Muffler Shop, and end up getting cattless mids for Less than $250???

Yes!! A good muffler shop can cut out the cats and replace with pipe!! You will need to install Bungs for the front o2 sensors and then get some o2 sims for the rear sensors, your truck will sound like a beast!! Others have done this with great results and some added hP to boot!!

But it will never sound like a v-8 just like a v-12 will never sound like a v-10!!

I forgot about the legal issue of this, you will need to find a muffler shop that is willing to turn there heads. Don't go to Midas or something of this nature!!

You could order high flo mids and then take them to a shop to have the cats deleted, then take them somewhere and have them installed, or do it yourself!!

SO weld in bungs for the front sensors and for the rear can't you just attatch them to the frame without running simms? AND also what ones can you get away with putting in the sparkplug foulers to bring the sensors out of the exhaust stream? The rears also instead of attatching them to the frame??

I believe the sparkplug fouler number was 009 ,, thats what i did with mine and no codes was ever came up and the whole thing cost me about 10 bucks.. best HP mod for the money for sure

If you are coming down for the SE GTG in April I will sell you my x-metal catless mids... I don't really want to deal with shipping.

This is all Golden Info.

And as for you "Antrucker22" If you Give me a Price on your Mids, I might just drive down there and Pick them Up. How Bout that???

Seems Pretty Fair....
Let me calculate How much a Trip to Florida is Gonna run me, Ill be in touch.

Po-Dunk, Sounded a bit more like Georgia to me.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back