I'm glad to meet you again

SRT911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

the last weeks I visited the SRT10-Forum only a few times, but i missed some members and i missed postings with jokes and fun.

I missed especially silverback. Some members were so kind, to give me the mail address of silverback, and silverback gave me the address of this forum.
Thank you very much.

I'm looking forward to have a great time with you.

Best regards

SRT911

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to the Forum.

Glad you were able to find us with help.

Silverback is one of our more respected senior members.

Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
Welcome to the Forum.

Glad you were able to find us with help.

Silverback is one of our more respected senior members. I am glad he helped you find us.

Well, I had a lot of help as you can see by this thread.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1259

Great group of guys and one lone gal here. And yes, this includes Slow91 and "Got to have it" also.

Thanks to everyone that helped bring a lost sheep back into the fold.:sheep: :marchmellow:

Welcome back SRT911

Glad you're here, 911.

FSTJACK said:
Silverback is one of our more respected senior members.

C'mon, Jack! That may be true but I thought we all agreed not to let him know that so he doesn't get a swell head.

Big Asp said:
Glad you're here, 911.

C'mon, Jack! That may be true but I thought we all agreed not to let him know that so he doesn't get a swell head.[/quote

Sorry Phil,

I'll try to not have a moment of humaness like that again.

OK, we another one here. We are getting bigger and bigger.

Bill.

Sheep??!!!! I got wood just thinking about it...opps that's not wood, it was the arm of my chair...

Welcome SRT911! We do have Silverback, one of our most attractive features!

There is a lot of BS going on at the other site over people trying to give you this site reference, and it being censored...

Good to see you, 911. :cool: I'm glad you were able to get ahold of Silver, and make it over here.

SRT911 said:
Hello,

the last weeks I visited the SRT10-Forum only a few times, but i missed some members and i missed postings with jokes and fun.

I missed especially silverback. Some members were so kind, to give me the mail address of silverback, and silverback gave me the address of this forum.
Thank you very much.

I'm looking forward to have a great time with you.

Best regards

SRT911

Welcome. Silver is like a Hairy God to us. Well, God might be pushing it. More like Hairy,,, well, hairy.:dontknow: :p :D

Welcome and enjoy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back