I'm in the last group

V10ToGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote from Will Rogers:
"There are three kinds of men: ones that learn by reading,
few who learn by observation, and the rest of them have to
pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves."

Great, I'm not going anywhere near an electric fence. I believe I would be in that third group too

I'd like to think of myself as part of both the first and second group, but damn, if I haven't actually done the third!!

Stretch

A regular electric fence is nothing compared to a wild boar electric fence... Believe me, you don't even have to piss on it!

Will

Never had the balls to piss on one. I would grab a piece of hay and touch it to the fence to see if had juice running through it.

Well as most of you know by either the pictures you have seen of me, or having met me, my legs are on the short side. Been that way my entire life.

Anyway I was out with my brother (seven years older than me) and one of his friends when they come across an electric fence. They just stepped over it. It was a low fence. I try to do the same and my crotch hits the wire. Damn that hurt.:( That was my first exposure to an electric fence and I will never forget it.:eek:

3rd group for me literally. As a kid when my so called buddy said do it it won't hurt! :star: :star: :star:

Now mostly first and second. Nothing like learning the hard way. LOL! :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back