I'm lookin' to trade my truck

DDB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy everyone. I'm hoping I can find a little help, I'd like to trade my Red '05 RC for a Black '05 or '06 RC or '06 Nightrunner RC however here in New Mexico my options are limited to non existent. If anyone out there knows of any dealerships that have the above mentioned and can provide me with some contact info I'd greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone is interested in trading a black truck for a red one I'm interested in talking with you. Thanks in advance for your help :rock:

If you have any questions regarding my truck please feel free to PM me.

Thanks again

Diego :thrasher:

DDB said:
Howdy everyone. I'm hoping I can find a little help, I'd like to trade my Red '05 RC for a Black '05 or '06 RC or '06 Nightrunner RC however here in New Mexico my options are limited to non existent. If anyone out there knows of any dealerships that have the above mentioned and can provide me with some contact info I'd greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone is interested in trading a black truck for a red one I'm interested in talking with you. Thanks in advance for your help :rock:

If you have any questions regarding my truck please feel free to PM me.

Thanks again

Diego :thrasher:

Now here is a smart man. Trading in the slowest color.;) :D

Sorry, I cannot help you on finding a truck, but wasn't going to be branded a Turd Licker.

You arent kidding, I have the fastest color... and its Black, but not real sure that I want to get rid of it.. Have you tried MSN Auto?? Can probably get you a Stealership that is close?

Its not too late to regret your mistake bro, black its definitely the fastest and coolest color.

havent everyone learn a lesson that the red is fastest color which is the reasons why cop tend always pull over the red one because they thinks the red color is the fastest! :rock:

i cant help you with the advice since i am live in east coast and i dont know that much what west coast dealership is, sorry bro but good luck!

Last edited:
Yea I definitly agree . The black is faster. Must be lower coefficient of friction or sumpthin...

Once you go black you never go.....................................................red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back