I'm not a sensitive guy...

PaddyOBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but what is the world coming to? A woman in the DFW area of Texas Hanged herself and four small children! The youngest is 8 months old and is in good condition. The other children are dead. If you want to kill yourself whatever but kids are innocent. This just breaks my heart. :(

PaddyOBrian said:
but what is the world coming to? A woman in the DFW area of Texas Hanged herself and four small children! The youngest is 8 months old and is in good condition. The other children are dead. If you want to kill yourself whatever but kids are innocent. This just breaks my heart. :(

A terrible lost indeed.....:mad: :(

She was a single mother with financial troubles. They're already blaming the Father/ Ex-Husband. It's just terrible. This is not a time for blame. This is a time for reflection. Hug your kids tonight, folks.

I saw that on the news ans turned to my wife and just shook my head. Got to agree with you on this one, something must of just cracked in her head. Who hangs children???! Gimma a break...at least the 8 month old lived

RIP for the Children.

This turns my stomach!

What a chicken shit way to solve your problems in the first place, and then to involve the kids?! Disgusting!!

I have no tolerence for this kind of shit! There is always help!

I only feel sorry for the children! They did nothing to warrant this kind of treatment!!

RIP, my prayers are with them.

Thats why I believe in showing kindness to strangers, that may actually help them if there are feeling down. Very sad story indeed, may the children find their way to eternal rest.

she got what she deserves. the kids didn't :-( hopefully she is suffering now.

If you've ever been affected by a suicide then you know that it really is the most selfish act a person can commit. I never feel sorry for the one that takes their own life. It's the families that suffer. Children are supposed to be off limits!

I don't usually finish reading stories like this. Ever since my first child came into this world 2 years ago it has instilled a huge change in my heart. These poor kids, nothing is worse in my eyes than to harm a little one.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back