I'm out of work and just got my new website service up...

Donuts4me9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 8 months ago, I had to close my construction business because the union dues were too expensive. I've been thinking about doing this website for quite a while and with the extra spare time, it finally got done. I was hopeful that some of you would take a look at it and give me some feedback on it.

I'm not tring to spam, been a member here for 2-3 years. Just looking for some feedback and opinions !

Thanks and please ask any questions you may have !

Scott

Last edited:
Donuts4me9 said:
About 8 months ago, I had to close my construction business because the union dues were too expensive. I've been thinking about doing this website for quite a while and with the extra spare time, it finally got done. I was hopeful that some of you would take a look at it and give me some feedback on it.

I'm not tring to spam, been a member here for 2-3 years. Just looking for some feedback and opinions !

The address is New & Used Items For Sale - Free Classified Ads To Buy and Sell - What's It Worth

Thanks and please ask any questions you may have !

Scott

can you put the link on here so we don't have to work so hard??? :dontknow: :D

Good luck to you and congrats :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

wifey, sorry about that! its in there now and here it is again !

Thanks!

Donuts4me9 said:
wifey, sorry about that! its in there now and here it is again !

Thanks!
Interesting concept - I like it :rock: The one thing that I don't care for though is those little pop up ads ..........

Great idea for pricing your stuff when enough people give their input

A few members reported that there anti-spam and anti-spyware were going off. We don't allow business or advertising links anyways, but still wanted you to know :)

Thanks

Wifey, those little pop up ads will hopefully be gone sometime tommarow. I don't like them eather...

Red, I wasn't trying to sell anyone anything. Just looking for imput from people outside of who I personally know. I thought the people on vtcoa would be good to ask since I do hang around here quite a bit.... sorry if I offended anyone...

Donuts4me9 said:
Wifey, those little pop up ads will hopefully be gone sometime tommarow. I don't like them eather...

Red, I wasn't trying to sell anyone anything. Just looking for imput from people outside of who I personally know. I thought the people on vtcoa would be good to ask since I do hang around here quite a bit.... sorry if I offended anyone...

no worries man! Thanks for being understanding....:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back