Im sorry, did I just smoke your new 911....

SnakeBite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So me and a buddy meet up for a couple beer sandwiches... minus the bread.

He has a 06' Porsche 911 Carrera S.... Way sweet car....

We're at the light to turn, he's behind me so I put it in 1st make the turn slow 5 mph so he can come up next to me.... Im watching my mirror as he starts to come up my left side hard, right as he reaches my rear bumper I drop the hammer! Shift up into 2nd, back end chirps and kicks out a little and he cant do shit, I pulled about 1 car length up to 90mph and he backed off (coming up on traffic)....

Im laughing my ass off, because I didnt know what to expect. Im fumbling for my cell phone to bust his balls when it rings and he's going nuts!!! What the hell happened back there???? Holey shit that things fast!!! Now I have to go buy a twin turbo!!! I cant believe I just got smoked by a pickup truck!!!

To funny.... I didnt stop laughing for 5 minutes!!!! That was fully worth the purchase price... My life is now complete.

In case your curious..... Stage 2 DC computer and cat back Magna Flow.

sweet i killed my brother in his wifes mercedes with a v12 this afternoon from 60 up to about 140 hes couldnt hang i was on my wifes srt8 also got him from the jump

Under my belt

Thats a great win! I live in Scotsdale, AZ and guys with lambos, ferraris, porches, and other great foreign cars have all tried to compete with my Yellow Fever. Heres what I learned from class earlier, "FUCK THEM". I raced a 360 Modeno and spanked it like a step child.:thefinger:

My friend has a 05 911 Turbo S with exhaust, I am gonna give him a go with me on the 175 shot but he may still win. Its a strong car!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back