In the 12 club !

1-FAST-SRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the track and got my best time ever 12.9s on the 1/4m
Weather was pretty cold and did heat the tire ,also did a pretty nice smoke show since im changing the tire tomorow ...cant go to sleep now !

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Weather was pretty cold and did heat the tire ,also did a pretty nice smoke show since im changing the tire tomorow ...cant go to sleep now !
Good job Serge!! - We want video and pics :D :star:

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
It was pretty dark, ill see tomorow what my son as recorded and try to post it .
:D ........................:rock: :rock: :star: :dancing:

Not only are you are friendly you are fast, too!! :burnout:

Awesome news Serge! Sounds like a real good run.

Will

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: WAY TO GOOO!!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Congratulations! Hopefully I will be joining that club tomorrow.

UNIBOY said:
Congratulations! Hopefully I will be joining that club tomorrow.
I will be watching :D

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:

duuuuuuuuude first off nice run! secondly....I aslo busted into the 12's last night! We didn't have very cold weather (77) but my new Zex system pushed me over the barrier. I made some passes on motor best which was a 13.4 but the truck was hot off the street and hot lappin the firsr couple. Then I cracked the bottle w/ the 100 jets in. A little bit of traction issues but managed a 12.9 @111mph.
Next run I did a 12.8. Then for the last run I put in the 125 jets and did a 12.7 @113mph. Fun stuff.....welcome to the 12 second Club.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm part of the 12 second club too!!!....but my wife hates it:Dhehehehehehheh

I THINK I NEED A LIST OF YOUR MODS.... I WANT TO BE IN THE 12'S TOO:D CONGRATS BRO....

Congrats Serge!:rock:

Temps, ET, MPH, 60' please...

Powershifting?:dontknow:

Thanks!:)

I hope to further imporve my times very soon!!

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:

Congrat's Serge! Waiting for cooler weather here before attempting to hit the track again.

Man that is AWWWsoMMMeeee. Change you sig now. Also post up your 60's or even better if you can post up your time slip. Way to go!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back