In the can!

cold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The film can that is. I was officially released from Spider-man 3 today after working on the visual effects for the past 20 months. During that time I had a son and we are 2 months away from having a daughter. :) Life has been in fast forward. This forum (and the previous one) has kept me entertained the entire time. You are guys are my crazy internet family. :D Thanks!

There is a good chance that my truck will be with DC Performance them. I guess I don't need the truck to go. Put me down as a maybe. I will see if I can clear it with the brass.

BTW congrats on your son and daughter. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your job. Formosa shpuld be good therapy.:D :D I will be doing video. 4 cams and 1 cam operator. Any suggestions?

Brad

SrtBrad said:
will be doing video. 4 cams and 1 cam operator. Any suggestions?

Brad
hey get pat to help out, every time i call him he is on the can :p :p :p :p

SrtBrad said:
BTW congrats on your son and daughter. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your job. Formosa shpuld be good therapy.:D :D I will be doing video. 4 cams and 1 cam operator. Any suggestions?

Brad

Bring lots of tape. Put them on tripods and let them roll. Edit all the dead space later.

My job is not lost, I will be starting a new project in June called Tonight He Comes.

RedSrt007 said:
Hey now! :dontknow: ;) :idea:

Congrats Cold!

It is going to be a good movie!?!?

-Red

I am too close to give you an un-biased answer, but here is a brief answer. In general, there are some great momments, but I think the story lacks the depth that great films have.

cold said:
I am too close to give you an un-biased answer, but here is a brief answer. In general, there are some great momments, but I think the story lacks the depth that great films have.

Fair enough :rock:

Thanks for all the work you do for our entertainment!

Now go have some fun and relax :p

-Red

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back