in the news

VegasViper

Reaction score
A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking.

Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way.

The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Ford, YOU ride in it!!!
:D

VegasViper said:
A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking.

Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way.

The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!" Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Ford, YOU ride in it!!!
:D

Ewww.........purdy vicious........;)

Ford always took great care of me every...... Oh yeah, I forgot...my Fords NEVER did break down...:rock:

SD

I gotta rat on Includemeout - he has a FERD, too!@ :p ;) :D Bought it new in 83 - still thinks it new (shhhhh)....... :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back