In the process of Buying one, need help?

vaderSrt10 said:
I personally went to the dealer with rick and the truck looks reallllly good . if we can get the engine straightened out we got a new member. I will be jealous, yellow fever is the way to go!

the oil pressure deal could be many things from the sounds of it, too thick oil, not enough oil , too much oil.

have them do an oil change, put in the correct amount, and wieght, then check it cold, seen alot of strange things happen with oil

Well I heard from the dealer today, and the truck is fixed, the oil sender unit was not working properly, so they replaced it, and did an oil change, now the oil pressure is where it is suppose to be. I will be going tonight with Vader to take it for a test drive. Anyone got any thoughts on why the oil pressure sender would go bad with such low miles? Thanks.

Rickspeed said:
Well I heard from the dealer today, and the truck is fixed, the oil sender unit was not working properly, so they replaced it, and did an oil change, now the oil pressure is where it is suppose to be. I will be going tonight with Vader to take it for a test drive. Anyone got any thoughts on why the oil pressure sender would go bad with such low miles? Thanks.
I'll leave the technical portion of that question to someone more qualified than myself. I will say, however, looks like we may have another truck at the next Orchard beach GTG! ...YOU GO BOYZ!................ (how gay is that?):D

Well I got one, but its not the Yellow Fever Quad Cab that I was going to get, because the motor was blown, and the truck was abused. I picked up this past Sat. a Silver Quad Cab, fully loaded, with 5000 miles on it.
SRT1.jpg

SRT3.jpg

Rickspeed said:
Well I got one, but its not the Yellow Fever Quad Cab that I was going to get, because the motor was blown, and the truck was abused. I picked up this past Sat. a Silver Quad Cab, fully loaded, with 5000 miles on it.
Nice ride!! No need to answer my PM you answered my questions here! Looks good brother:rock: :rock:

dig the wheels, me and stinker were talking the other day about running 20's with taller tire to help improve the ride on these trucks, they look good. oh and congrats on the best looking color.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back